• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I talked to someone a month or so ago about cerakoting my RIA 1911... I've since cleared my inbox so I forget who it was. Anyone on here do a quality cerakote, gunkote, etc...?
    This finish on my RIA is garbage and the zippers of my carhart have destroyed the top of the slide!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I do cerakote in Avon. Cerakote has what seems to be a unbiased video or two on their website. That does a very interesting comparision of them to several other finishes

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'd mod and rock a Llama before I carried a hanus glock. haha just kidding, but honestly, not a glock fan.. not a hater, but you wont ever find me in the market for one.

Good luck with the Llama. Owned one about 25 years ago and did more damage to my hands from sharp edges during a field strip than that thing would ever manage to do as a firearm.

IndyHawkeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Allen.....new to the site here but researching keeps bringing your name up for Cerakote. I can't PM you because I don't have 50 posts but will reach out by phone. Will you work on ARs?

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I am looking for someone to durakote or cerakote a few pistols. I live in NorthEast Indiana about 35 miles north of Fort Wayne. Does anyone know anybody in this area that does this? Thank You in advance

Top Bottom