• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Ours was really slow around 8pm then went out all together. At 1am it was still out. Now its back up and working again.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    I have comcast for tv, internet, and phone. Last night the tv was acting funny, sound going up and down on its own and picture hesitating like a bad dvd. Could this be linked somehow to their server problems? As an aside, I've had comcast for 4 months, a bundled package. I've had many problems with the phone service, some problems with the tv and pc. When my contract is up I think I'll bail on them.

nismoz33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    I have now programed in Google DNS addresses to avoid this from happening again. With Comcast having 2 outages in 2-3 weeks recently, I don't have any faith in them anymore.

At least I still had TV so I didn't miss Walking Dead!

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I was actually running a new TV line last night and connected everything up. I went online to re-activate the device and went to check the tv. No change - came back and no internet. I figured I'd screwed up the modem somehow with the new line. 30 min later troubleshooting everything checked out on my end and the TV came up working in the meantime. Decided to call comcast and after 4 tries of busy signal I figured it wasn't my problem after all. Called it a night and all was working fine this morning.

That was my first comcast problem in 8 years.

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I was too busy watching the walking dead to notice comcast issue, but as soon as it was over I found no internet. was bumming.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    That is exactly why we changed. I could fix one little letter on the url I typed if you didn't redirect my page. Idiots.

You switched ISP's because of a 404 redirect to a search for what you misspelled?

:n00b:

Mine went out in Kokomo so I switched to Patron. No internet but it was fun!

Sounds like a plan I would have implemented, except I'm a Steelers fan (in addition to being a colts fan) and I was too stoked about the game to notice the DNS's not working.

Top Bottom