• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Infant's, small children, adolescents, teens, young adults, middle aged and the elderly all need training. In every situation from potty, religious/moral, fire arm safety, academic to vocational.

JoeFro

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I got so much grief from my coworkers and friends when I started carrying a Taurus Judge. .410 PDX1 over .45, .40 or 9 any day.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Training is just a waste of time for civilians and a way for retired LEOs to make money. All you need is a pump action shotgun. The sound from racking it will scare away anyone within earshot. If you carry a .45ACP, you can also rest knowing that you just have to point the gun at the bad guy's general direction and he'll evaporate instantly. Also, what's the deal with holsters? All those accessories are just another trap of the gun industry. Just stick the gun in your waist band.

Leadkrm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Training is just a waste of time for civilians and a way for retired LEOs to make money. All you need is a pump action shotgun. The sound from racking it will scare away anyone within earshot. If you carry a .45ACP, you can also rest knowing that you just have to point the gun at the bad guy's general direction and he'll evaporate instantly. Also, what's the deal with holsters? All those accessories are just another trap of the gun industry. Just stick the gun in your waist band.
    I'm good at detecting sarcasm ^^^ funny stuff here

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Thank you, Vice President [STRIKE]Bidet[/STRIKE] Biden

Top Bottom