Who wants to pay for the children of illegal aliens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What if an American citizen knocked up like 15 illegal immigrant chicks? If no SSN is required, could that citizen claim the child credit for each of them? Asking for a friend. :)

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    I don’t want to pay for not illegal children either. Get thousands of dollars “refund” of taxes you never paid just because you have children is total BS. The government doesn’t have any money to give. They have to take it from someone.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Didn't click the article.

Given that illegals tend to not be paying taxes anyway and use stolen SSNs for themselves and their "families" when they do, what does this change? Nothing. The illegals working in factories already claim 15 deductions because they are never going to actually file because, you know, illegals don't pay taxes.

This is a hat on a hat. Illegal immigration and allowing employers to hire them without real penalty (including with obviously forged documents) remains the issue.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Didn't click the article.

Given that illegals tend to not be paying taxes anyway and use stolen SSNs for themselves and their "families" when they do, what does this change? Nothing. The illegals working in factories already claim 15 deductions because they are never going to actually file because, you know, illegals don't pay taxes.

This is a hat on a hat. Illegal immigration and allowing employers to hire them without real penalty (including with obviously forged documents) remains the issue.

This is absolutely accurate. Friend of mine was HR in a factory. She observed:

-Dozens of unopened W2s in the trash around tax time. Pretty much all of the workers discarding them had max dependents on their W4s.

-Guys would be deported and show up a few months later with completely different documentation. They started storing pictures of candidates so they could tell when someone had already worked there before because they would deny it if recognized.

I didn't ask what she thought about facilitating illegal immigration, because the place was basically a revolving door, because she wasn't at a policy level.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    What if an American citizen knocked up like 15 illegal immigrant chicks? If no SSN is required, could that citizen claim the child credit for each of them? Asking for a friend. :)
    You can bet the Mormons in S. Utah and N. Arizona are already all over this. i am sure Mitt Romney will support it.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I know what I am about to say isn't going to sit well with many on this form but this has been my experience.
    Up until 2008 we would hire 35-40 seasonal workers to harvest the summer crops. They came from the Rio Grande Valley area and from Florida. In 1986 when the Immigration Reform legislation was passed that was when we were required to verify the employment status of our employee's through the I-9 form. During that 22 year period my Dad and I attended 18-20 yearly farm labor meetings. The presenters included the U.S. Dept. of Labor, INS which changed to ICE, and Migrant Legal groups. One of the things that was repeatedly stated was if you deny someone employment because you feel the documentation they present or information they record on the I-9 is false you will face penalties. I know of growers who were fined for doing this and then sued by the advocacy groups representing migrants(yes, there were plants by the Fed's and legal aid looking for examples) which were upheld in federal Court.
    Luckily for us, we were fortunate to have had family units come work for us who were legal citizens. We didn't have to hire anyone off the street.
    One more thing. When USDOL did a "visit" to audit you records. If it was found out you weren't properly withholding the FICA taxes and income taxes or if an individual(s) were not making minimum wage on piece rate you made up the difference and then some too. It didn't matter if the individual was here illegally or not.
    This is the way it was for ag. I can't speak for employer's on the outside.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I loath this **** sucker and all of his political party's apparatchiks more every day.

This is just another shining example why the ability to manipulate taxation needs to be taken away from the f******!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm still thinking about 15 immigrant chicks. It's yoga pants season in the factories.:naughty:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yay! Sooner or later liberal voters are going to learn that their politicians seldom can deliver on their unfeasible utopian promises like this and student loan forgiveness (but isn’t it fun to spend other peoples’ money? That’s what liberals do…).

DOJ calls off settlement talks with separated families at the border

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-settlement-talks-separated-families-border

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yay! Sooner or later liberal voters are going to learn that they seldom can deliver on their unfeasible utopian promises (thank God).

DOJ calls off settlement talks with separated families at the border

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-settlement-talks-separated-families-border
    From the article:
    "President Biden said last month that he believes the separated families "deserve some kind of compensation," but also said he had "no idea" how much money they should receive."

Why the **** do they deserve compensation for breaking the law???

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    From the article:
    "President Biden said last month that he believes the separated families "deserve some kind of compensation," but also said he had "no idea" how much money they should receive."

Because that buys liberal votes and the loyalty of those crossing the border and changing the culture here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From the article:

It’s because they feel that they weren’t treated fairly when they broke the law.

The question is. Who gets to decide what constitutes “fair” treatment when all indications were that the existing laws on the books were being followed at the time?

Apparently Democrats “feels” get to decide.

Top Bottom