• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    The INGO family is composed of members related to each other, friends, acquaintances and those who we only know by screen name and avatar. There are many members I’d like to meet: some to learn from, others to BS with and still others to irritate. I’ve met a few INGO members and I see that we truly do have a lot in common.
    The question is: Of the INGO members you haven’t met, who would you like to meet? Why?
    I’ll start. I think Joe Williams would be an interesting guy to meet. His messages are entertaining and educational and he seems like a ‘down to earth’ kind of guy.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    If I can only pick one. I would like to meet BOR. Even though he is a mod:noway:. He is a very intelligent person. Would like to hear his thoughts on things in person.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    dburkhead, because he seems like a careful thinker.

hornadylnl, because he seems to have a lot of personal integrity.

The rest of you would probably just punch me in the face. I hate getting punched in the face. :):

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    dburkhead, because he seems like a careful thinker.

hornadylnl, because he seems to have a lot of personal integrity.

The rest of you would probably just punch me in the face. I hate getting punched in the face. :):

And after I said I would cherish the rep you gave me forever...
    Hmphf.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    This is an interesting question. There are quite a few people here I would like to run into someday.....(and NOT literally).

HandK, BOR, Chefcook, Jclark, D-ric and Techres. Pami too.(all for different reasons) Honestly though, that's just the begining of the list. The list would be much shorter on "People I DON'T want to meet!" INGO is full of awesome people and I'm proud to say I am a member here. Every person I "have" met here....have been awesome people.

Now should we all get together in a circle, hold hands and sing "Kumbya"?! :)

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I’ll start. I think Joe Williams would be an interesting guy to meet. His messages are entertaining and educational and he seems like a ‘down to earth’ kind of guy.

Eh, he ain't worth it. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Just kidding, Joe. Just kidding.

I've met a fair amount of INGO'ers over the past year or so... A few that I don't remember, some that I've "met" more than once for various things.

Not that I can remember everyone's screen name off the top of my pointy little head, but I think that if geography were different, that Fletch and I might could be acquaintances.

Provided, of course, I don't feel like punching him in the face.

-J-

Top Bottom