• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who would you vote for to be our next president, Obama or Gov. Mitch Daniels

• Total voters

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Listening to Mike Church now. He's ripping on Marco 'Woodrow Wilson' Rubio for wanting to go to war with Syria.

Mike Church for '12!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    To get this Marxist out of office, I'd vote for Mickey or Minnie Mouse.

Daniels has probably done more to privatize services (anti-marxist moves) and shrink government than any other governor in modern history. Not saying he is perfect, he did sign up for "common core" for our state education, but then conversely supported the nations largest voucher system and widest school choice options (both anti-marxist). Logging state lands, anti-marxist. Gun rights expanded for citizens, anti-marxist. Toll road lease, anti-marxist. Limit collective bargaining for teachers, anti-marxist.

So in what ways is he Marxist?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Daniels has probably done more to privatize services (anti-marxist moves) and shrink government than any other governor in modern history. Not saying he is perfect, he did sign up for "common core" for our state education, but then conversely supported the nations largest voucher system and widest school choice options (both anti-marxist). Logging state lands, anti-marxist. Gun rights expanded for citizens, anti-marxist. Toll road lease, anti-marxist. Limit collective bargaining for teachers, anti-marxist.

I think he meant the Marxist Obama out of office.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

Selling state lands to the highest bidder just like Kimbal sold their land holdings MIGHT be called anti-marxist.

What Mitchy Mouse does is EXACTLY marxist. Give full use of land purchased with public funds to friendly private interest to use and abuse as they please. Just financially benefiting YOU personally is not the definition of "aniti-marxist" any where outside of Nazi Germany or the republican party.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    The choice is clear, 4 more years of this......OR.....ANY even slightly conservative candidate. It's time for conservatives to stop finding things wrong with our potential candidates....I hear it all the time. Just ask yourself(when thinking about candidate X) What are their POSITIVE attributes as compared to the current administration, avoid thinking in terms of their negative attributes compared to yourself. This is not good for the party or the conservative movement. it also offers the media just what they crave......conservatives bashing potential candidates.....they will take that ball and run with it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Selling state lands to the highest bidder just like Kimbal sold their land holdings MIGHT be called anti-marxist.

What Mitchy Mouse does is EXACTLY marxist. Give full use of land purchased with public funds to friendly private interest to use and abuse as they please. Just financially benefiting YOU personally is not the definition of "aniti-marxist" any where outside of Nazi Germany or the republican party.

Did he sell state lands? He leased a money losing toll road and returned its operation --but not its ownership-- to private hands.

As for the trees, he sold the right to harvest the trees. That is forest management. It happens under every administration.

Neither of the above is Marxist.

As for ME being benefited, the ONLY way I have benefited was by the fact that he did not raise our taxes to balance the budget. I'm not sure how you can say that I personally benefited in any other way.

I'm still waiting for some specific Marxist examples by Mitch.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Not excited about anyone in the race yet.

I am not excited about anyone yet, but given the choice here I would pick Mitch. I would prefer a Governor or businessman over Obama (or any senator or congressman) any day of the week. Mitch is not perfect but BHO is screwing us over every day.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I would vote for Daniels if those were the only choices - even tho I don't know anything about Daniels.

I DO know about Dictator Obama and would vote AGAINST him every time (As I have done in the past)

blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    How could anyone vote for anyone to be the CEO of the largest corpration in the world( USA ) who has never managed anything in his life, not even a hot dog stand.BHO has no clue. What we need is a good business man who will follow the constitution and not let the race card to be played against him.

Top Bottom