• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    I had posted a thread to help find a mechanic to do some work on my vehicle that I had no experience doing about a week ago. I had many suggestions, and thanks to all for those.

I recieved a PM from someone I have met through my job, fellow INGOer and MSG2 group member asking what was going on. I explained some of the situations and he offered to help out. Yesterday was the day he told me earlier in the week what to purchase for repairs and we would meet Saturday morning to help me.

He went step by step in the repair process TEACHING me what was going on understanding the systems and allowed me to actually do the work.

Afterwards we were able to sit into the evening and talk about various things from the state of affairs in this country to just joke telling. At the end of the evening he told me this is what a MSG is all about helping each other.

Just want to publicly thank him for his time and patience. (and saving me monies)

THANK YOU DHOLDER :rockwoot:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    631px-Monosodium_glutamate.svg.png

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    MSG or not, DHolder is one hell of a guy anyway. I met him at a Mini Appleseed last yaer and have been over to his place a few times to reload some rounds. I wish we had more people like him in the world.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Thanks guys... You guys are a couple good guys yourselfs! IMO, our MSG groups are just that, support groups. I have been blessed with the ability to use my hands to fix things, and the paitence to teach others.

If you have a story about someone who has shared their talents, post em up. Kinda like a wall of fame.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom