• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Is there even a very remote possibility that this falls under the, "all publicity is good publicity" axiom? Sure it's tasteless, crude, virtually unforgivable. But maybe most say, 'Hey, that's crazy. I can't believe KFC allowed that. Hey, wanna get some KFC for dinner?". Probably not.
    I'm thinking not. Even with all the PC aspects of the world today, I think Nazis and Zombies are pretty much still fair game to be mowed down in any video game, movie, etc.

From the article and as posted previously, clearly some intern wrote a completely stupid piece of code (I wouldn't even give it the credit of calling it a bot) that picked up any notable day without any conception of a vetted list or apparently without need for human approval (or the human who did approve was brain dead and didn't bother to do a 2 second search) and they let it fly in production on their app.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Looks like a Harvard-educated Vice President of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will be getting a KFC employee badge soon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Werner Klemperer, who played Colonel Klink, has an Interesting story. Werner Klemperer's father, Otto, was a prominent (Jewish) orchestral conductor who fled Germany with his family shortly after Hitler came to power and started to put severe restrictions on Jews. Werner served in the U.S. Army during WWII. Werner agreed to play Colonel Klink on the condition that Klink would always be portrayed as a bumbling fool who never suceeded at anything.
    Quite a few regulars on Hogans Heroes were Jewish.

How I loved that show as a kid, loved all that sneaking around they did so successfully…

Top Bottom