• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duke

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Louisville, Ky
    electron don i'm just up the road from you.

I've been to Izzak Walton several times, and to Daniel Boone. I'd like to try out Red Brush and then pick one to join.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I will be at Red Brush today around 2:00 for a couple hours if anyone is interested. Not a member? Send me a PM. Will be shooting rifle and a few rounds through the pistol more than likely.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Jeffersonville here, can almost see Louisville from my back yard. If there is anyone organizing a breakfast meetup or something like that for this area, please pm me. I would be interested in meeting a few others from around here.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm down for a day of shooting! maybe we can all stop for breakfast and then go punch some paper once it warms up a bit. I need to join a range. planned on joining WSSC since it is so close but from what I hear they are filled up for the year so Ill have to try next year:noway:

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    wow, another zombie thread back from the dead, im still down to go out to the red brush sometime, hopefully after it warms up a little bit, i just moved and im now on the northwest side of evansville just outside city limits so im closer to the WSSC than anything else, but im not a member there just at the red brush

257robertsimp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Eastern Greene here, I actually have 20 acres and have a 100 to 150 yard range out the window of the shop, I can load and shoot within 10 feet.

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    Realized I had never posted in this thread.

Originally from Spencer Co, moved to Evansville about 12 years ago. I shoot wherever I end up, Red Brush, Izzak Walton, Sugar Ridge, Dave's Gun Shop range up in Holland, or back in Spencer Co at my mom's house.

Haven't had a membership anywhere in a few years, currently trying to decide between Red Brush and IW.

Top Bottom