• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Getting closer to spring. I am dying for some good weather to get the bike out in. Ill have a limited riding season so I need to get as much in as possible.

bullmax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    dearborn county
    Yeah, I got mine out a little wednesday, whenI was 15 and started riding me and my buddy would ride as long as there was no ice, not at 60+ 50 degrees is as low as I can stand unless it just a short putt. What do you ride caveman, I got a 76 shovel head.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I walk for graduation in May and I'm planning on buying a Shovelhead as soon as possible. I've been talking to some guys that have rode a bit through the winter. Not for me if there is a chance of ice.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I am ready to break out the RoadGlide, gotta get some miles in soon, got a ride planned in May, heading to Eureka Springs AK. for a week

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Getting closer to spring. I am dying for some good weather to get the bike out in. Ill have a limited riding season so I need to get as much in as possible.

Rode a few times this winter, definately rode more last winter. Just not fun riding on ice, sand, and snow. Looking forward to some good rides with you in the the little time you got.:patriot:

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    I still have some work to do on her when the temps warm a little. I need a new back tire, needle bearings in the rear swing arm, and work on the starter clutch. Other than that I'm all set. Lol

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am really missing my bike! I parked it for a year and didn't touch it, just because I didn't have time. I figured I would sell it and get another one. So, now I'm in the market, but will have to part with a few firearms. :( Hopefully I will be able to find something before the season has fully started.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Yeah, I got mine out a little wednesday, whenI was 15 and started riding me and my buddy would ride as long as there was no ice, not at 60+ 50 degrees is as low as I can stand unless it just a short putt. What do you ride caveman, I got a 76 shovel head.

10 wideglide. Man shovels have a great sound

Top Bottom