• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Because they're a significant part of the cultural heritage of the United States, played a massive historical role in our history, and make us unique among nations in that our citizenry are allowed to own them so freely. I also personally believe that self defense is a God given right, and to interfere with somebody exercising that right is immoral as well as insulting.

The United States, more than any other nation, is inseparably tied to firearms. To remove them would be to destroy a large part of our traditional way of life. As a people we have always valued the gun for what it can do. To feed the family, to tame the wilderness, to defend hearth and home, and to vanquish evil wherever it may be found.

But, you know, that's just me. A silly little patriot who on occasion sheds a tear when he sees Old Glory at full staff during a beautiful sunrise over the only nation I will ever call home.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    But, you know, that's just me. A silly little patriot who on occasion sheds a tear when he sees Old Glory at full staff during a beautiful sunrise over the only nation I will ever call home.

That is one of the many reasons why we have a thirty foot flagpole proudly flying Old Glory in the east yard of our home, visible from our bedroom window and as you step out the front door.:patriot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I only need one or two more then I will have all that I need... Oh wait, I forgot a couple... Okay, just 3 or 4 more... And they don't come out with any new models...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I only need one or two more then I will have all that I need... Oh wait, I forgot a couple... Okay, just 3 or 4 more... And they don't come out with any new models...
    Ok. Can we put you down for 5 or 6?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Because "**** you", that's why.

[video=youtube;Geu0R4xGAi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geu0R4xGAi4[/video]

Did I mention, "**** you" is why?

[video=youtube;PkJaYe1T8l8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkJaYe1T8l8[/video]

Or how about "**** you" as a reason?

[video=youtube;gE-XI6blXB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-XI6blXB0[/video]

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Bring+in+the+bear+cavalry+_8bee16dfce0b5daec0a3590eba9905c4.jpg

Without a firearm, you have no hope against hover bear.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I don't like AR15s. Just not my thing. I own one though because the government says i shouldn't. Only crime it commuted in its young life happened in the confines of my pocket book

oh and John Wayne didn't carry a pool noodle. Nor did the heroes that stormed the beaches or walked the jungles.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't like AR15s. Just not my thing. I own one though because the government says i shouldn't. Only crime it commuted in its young life happened in the confines of my pocket .
    That's the only reason I built an AR pistol. I read somewhere that Obama especially disliked them and felt they should be banned, so I built one right away.

Top Bottom