Why are all Glock suggestions followed by "end of discussion"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    :rolleyes:
    worms.jpg

picture.php

I believe something like this Crispy. lol

Come on Mods.... help me out here.

Now.... We have said enough... :D

That is quite a few glocks. I am sorry for your loss how long ago did you lose your eyesight and have to resort to carrying polymer bricks to throw at people?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    When will Glock "Haterz" man up and realize that Glocks are the only firearm that they should ever want, need, or own? END OF DISCUSSION!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Sadly, I will now be keeping a mental tally of just how many owners of something other than Glock display the same confidence and faith in other firearms that Glock owners exhibit for theirs.

Could we make this an INGO competition somehow?

On a serious note, I own several Glocks. I will admit that I do not have the same confidence in some of my other firearms, that I do in my Glocks. However, I have the same confidence or more in any of my Springfield 1911's.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm just going to come out and say it. Some people think Glocks are the end all pistol. That's fine, if they work for a certain individual, then that's the point. However, they are not for everyone. I know people that say, Colt makes the best 1911. Others say, that the 10/22 is the best semi-auto .22. That's their opinion. Personally, I'm a fan of the FNP's. I also own a 92FS. I like a hammer on my pistols. Does that mean they are better then a Glock, no. They fit me, and I shoot them well. I also want to add a sig to my collection. If Glocks where the best, period. I think they would be the only pistol on the market? The point is to buy what fits you.

End of story!

:popcorn:

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Cool, another "Glock vs. the World" thread.

You know, you don't ever see "S&W vs. the World" or "SA vs. the World" threads either. Weird.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Seriously...

I'd read enough threads here now to state with 99% certainty that every time a question is answered by a Glock owner, it is always followed up with:

"end of discussion."
    "nothing else to consider."
    "case closed."
    etc... etc... etc...

S&W owners don't do this.
    SA owners don't do this.
    Sig, H&K, Ruger owners, none of them do this...

Why are Glock owners so presumptive...?

If they were correct, then why haven't the other manufacturers just closed up shop...?

As often as I see your examples as an answer, I see some random post about someone’s hate for Glock. It's usually in the middle of some thread that's totally unrelated to their rant. I don't get it :dunno:

I have Glocks, Sigs, Colts, S&Ws... this list goes on. As much as I enjoy variety, for some reason I'm very accurate with my Glocks and just keep coming back. I don't think they are particularly nice looking, I'd much rather look at my Colt 1911, but for what I use it for its perfect.

Is this really any different than other hobbies/interests? Go to a golf forum and there are the Ping guys (the Glock of golf clubs LOL). People don't like the clubs and bash them all the time, the top line is too thick, too much offset, blah blah blah. For every one of those guys, there is a Ping loyalist who thinks there are no better options than Ping. In the end, who gives a rats ass? Buy what you like, defend your preference like you're defending the size of your penis, bash others... like I said, who cares??? :thumbsup:

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Yeah, I don't really hate Glock either. I just pretend to hate Glock. I'd love to own one... someday.

I liken it to Apple. I have shied away from buying an iPhone, iPad, iWhatever, not because of the products, but because of the iPeople...

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Jesus has a Glock

images

R. Lee Ermy has a Glock

images

If Chuck Norris need a gun, he would probably have a Glock.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Seriously...

I'd read enough threads here now to state with 99% certainty that every time a question is answered by a Glock owner, it is always followed up with:

"end of discussion."
    "nothing else to consider."
    "case closed."
    etc... etc... etc...

Got some links to back that up?????

And, why wasn't this posted in the handguns forum? ;)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I do the same thing regarding HiPowers sometimes.

HiPowers are the best. End of story. Case closed. There is nothing else to consider. All the cool kids own HiPowers.

Top Bottom