• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    Walmart in Greenwood (at 65 & County Line) had Remiongton 225rd packs for $10 today. Still had 8 boxes when I left around noon today.

Pack Rat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Stopped at Farm and Fleet in Kankakee Il today. They had 8 boxes of 100 Remington for 9.96 a box. Went to Dicks and bought 500 Rounds of CCI for 20.00

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I bought 10,000 rounds of 22lr ammo this year. I can safely ride this one out. Am I worried that the ammo shortage will be long term? No. I do plan on buying another 10,000 when supplies return to normal, and I will wait until then.

This... I have about 7 or 8k. Gradually bought a bulk pack every couple of weeks replacing what me and the kids shot plus one more. Now that it is winter, none of us like shooting in the cold so we will just sit on our little stockpile until things return to normal.

When things return to normal, replace what you shoot plus a box. You will build up a stash in no time. Slow and steady beats panic buying anytime for me.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    It's because you're going to Walmart for it. Check your LGS..for all of mine .22 prices are as good or better than the big box folks.

mfirem19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Grant County
    Check out sportmansguide.com excellent source for ammo and will also notify you when available. Sometimes they even let you lock in the savings even if it is on back order. Hope it helps.

Top Bottom