• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    Anyone ever wonder why when there's a forcast for snow there's a mad rush to store and all the milk and bread is being hoarded??? Do people eat more milk and toast when it snows? :dunno:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I always ask the same thing.

Hey! We're gettin' some snow... you know what that means...

MILKTOAST! :laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Probably cause they suck at driving in the white stuff so they go and get food ahead of time so they don't have to do it in the snow. Or just cause they are losers :D

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    For many a heavy snow fall is a major SHTF situation. God help them if anything worse ever entered their lives...

I fear this is true. BUT..... two or three inches is NOT heavy snow fall.
    Drive thru Buffalo this time of year. There, they don't measure it in inches, they measure it in feet.

P.S. I'll be doing that very dumb thing in about two weeks.:rolleyes:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Damn I have plenty of food. water, and everything else but with about a 3 foot drift behind my truck and a foot of snow I am totally screwed I just lit my last smoke. Plus now I want French Toast and all I have is rye and wheat bread I don't think that would make good French Toast.

Guess I am going to have to shovel my driveway(gravel) I really hate that.

Don't have to be to work till Monday figured it would blow away or melt some by then.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Probably cause they suck at driving in the white stuff so they go and get food ahead of time so they don't have to do it in the snow. Or just cause they are losers :D
    i wish more people did this. i hate being on the road around those people that put their hazards on and go 25 miles an hour as soon as any snow falls.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i wish more people did this. i hate being on the road around those people that put their hazards on and go 25 miles an hour as soon as any snow falls.

THIS /\

Again, Indiana in the winter is the domain of the 4x4.

If it's coming down and you drive a sedan, please stay home until the plows go through.
    My snatch strap has seen a lot of use over the years helping you out of the field/ditch.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Kind of like Obama being elected and we all ran to the store for ammo and guns.

Think if cheaperthandirt sold bread and milk, Wednesday the price would have shot up to $15-$25 a loaf or gallon.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Listen. I went to high school in Michigan and drove a beat down '69 Le Sabre every day.

They only closed school if God glued us down with 2"+ of ice.

Every other day it seemed to dump snow on us for 2 months or more every winter. Not saying I never got stuck - but you'd learn pretty fast.

Sometimes a 4WD will only get an inexperienced driver in deeper snow.

Man I miss that ugly buick.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Damn I have plenty of food. water, and everything else but with about a 3 foot drift behind my truck and a foot of snow I am totally screwed I just lit my last smoke. Plus now I want French Toast and all I have is rye and wheat bread I don't think that would make good French Toast.

Guess I am going to have to shovel my driveway(gravel) I really hate that.

Don't have to be to work till Monday figured it would blow away or melt some by then.

I think I'd drive thru Buffalo in a blizzard before I eat rye bread french toast.
    :puke:

Top Bottom