• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Good for him. I'm glad his in injuries are not life threatening. I wonder what kind of gun he had--doesn't Cali already have a 10-round max?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Good for him. I'm glad his in injuries are not life threatening. I wonder what kind of gun he had--doesn't Cali already have a 10-round max?

They definitely have a ban on new ones. I remember they HAD a grandfather clause for awhile and then changed their minds and confiscated some items afterwards.

I don't recall the specifics.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    California's gun laws are so ridiculous. Good for him for protecting his home and the people in it. Guy either was a good enough shot where he didnt have to reload or he practiced his reloading. Wonder what ole Frankenstein out there in Cali is going to say about this.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Wonder what ole Frankenstein out there in Cali is going to say about this.

She is probably looking for a way to charge the home owner for a firearms violation??Bill.

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    Good for him! I wish more stories like this would make mainstream media. The problem is only bad things make national news, most good things never make it past your local media.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I read the info on the link. I did not see anything about a kids sleepover. There was very sketchy information about the home invasion. From where did the extra details come?

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I read the info on the link. I did not see anything about a kids sleepover. There was very sketchy information about the home invasion. From where did the extra details come?

Could not find it either, but here are couple more links (while the first one does not use the word "sleepover" it is easy to imply as it talks about several parents tying to pick up their kids):

3 wounded, one intruder dead in Sacramento home invasion | News - KCRA Home

Sacramento Resident Kills Intruder During Home Invasion; Three Others Wounded

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    I am tired if hearing people say, "why do you need 30 rd magazines", "why do people need AR 15's". If the bad guys have access to them, I WANT THEM TOO! The second ammendment says we have the RIGHT to bear arms, it doesnt say we have the NEED to bear arms! :) Good for that home owner! Take to fight back to the scum!

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Doesn't look like a bad neighborhood either. Just goes to show you that it really could happen anywhere.

+1 for the good guys.

Top Bottom