Why Doesn't Anyone Sell Virgin Shot Gun Receivers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    But what would be the sporting purpose of an imported receiver? Anyone would look at the importation of a virgin receiver and know it was for making AOW's.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    But what would be the sporting purpose of an imported receiver? Anyone would look at the importation of a virgin receiver and know it was for making AOW's.

The right to keep and bear arms has nothing to do with sporting there chap. :xmad:

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    "sporting" purposes makes a big difference in importing stuff.... Look at ak's. It's pretty dumb. If they made a virgin break open receiver, I'd probably buy it! I would like to grow my stamp collection!

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    "sporting" purposes makes a big difference in importing stuff....

It shouldn't mean dick.

I'm SO FED UP with this crap. There is NO reason I, or any other law abiding American shouldn't be able to get or build whatever we want. From break action SBS's to Abrams tanks. That is the whole point of the Second Amendment.

I don't mean to rant, nor do I want to, so I'm just going to go somewhere else. I'm in a mood tonight, and this topic really burns my ass.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    The right to keep and bear arms has nothing to do with sporting there chap. :xmad:
    Not to correct you and hopefully you were just being a dick for a brief moment and feel better now, but that is the point. AOW in itself is BS and should not even exist. Because it does exist, you then find additional hurdles like "sporting purpose" becoming a real roadblock and that did not happen by accident.

I bought 10 round Saiga mags imported from Russia when most FFL's were afraid to even buy them. I went around bought all I could find in Indiana. Shortly after that no more even came into the country. Because they were not sure they could legally import them.

Being a believer in the free market system that move allowed me to make good money selling all of them. I profited from laws I feel should not even exist. I bet that chaps your ass too?

As bad as all this is, the EPA is even worse. Take a close look at what Obama has done there and you probably won't sleep for a month.

Top Bottom