• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BUT BUT BUT! The 2A is no longer relevant because we couldnt POSSIBLY overthrow a tyrannical government because they have tanks, nukes, etc and we are no match for them with just our ARs, AKs and relative handful of NFAs! (at least thats what some bedwetting liberal journalist says...):rolleyes:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    BUT BUT BUT! The 2A is no longer relevant because we couldnt POSSIBLY overthrow a tyrannical government because they have tanks, nukes, etc and we are no match for them with just our ARs, AKs and relative handful of NFAs! (at least thats what some bedwetting liberal journalist says...):rolleyes:

thats also what plenty of conservative right wing people say...they just dont know any better i guess ...theyre all like "theyll just bomb you"

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd like some high capacity mags for my M&P.

But the standard capacity mags are plenty big enough for me.

-J-

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    thats also what plenty of conservative right wing people say...they just dont know any better i guess ...theyre all like "theyll just bomb you"

They conveniently forget that we (patriots) arent all civilian. How many military members would "defect" and take our side in this theoretical civil war along with their toys? Its like saying the south didnt have a chance because they were all just a bunch of hilljacks with muskets and horses and the union held all the gunships, artillery, cannons, etc. As I recall they somehow managed to get heavy weapons to bear against the north. so that blows that theory...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They conveniently forget that we (patriots) arent all civilian. How many military members would "defect" and take our side in this theoretical civil war along with their toys? Its like saying the south didnt have a chance because they were all just a bunch of hilljacks with muskets and horses and the union held all the gunships, artillery, cannons, etc. As I recall they somehow managed to get heavy weapons to bear against the north. so that blows that theory...

Not to mention that a rag-tag group of guys stuck in the 8th century and living in caves have successfully managed to give hell to not one, but two of the world's most powerful militaries.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    You don't. They're scary therefore offensive thus not your right to own. Duh.

Look, I can say stuff i don't believe but know other idiots will buy, should I be a politician?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    You don't. They're scary therefore offensive thus not your right to own. Duh.

Look, I can say stuff i don't believe but know other idiots will buy, should I be a politician?

i dont even knwo you, but the fact you have an ingo account wins my vote

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It always makes me sick to my stomach when these anti-gun idiots use the grief of someone who lost a child to make a statement. Why does anyone think they suddenly become an expert on the subject? What a crock. So, when someone gets hit by a car do we ban them? I mean, no one can tell me why someone needs one of those large SUV's. No one can answer that question.... :rolleyes:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have never heard one saying that and I am a card carrying member of the right wing with a gun shop that caters to both right, left, and in between....I have only heard that rhetoric from the left and a couple of country club Republicans from the North East...

Just my own personal experiance...Most right wingers are into history and history doesn't back up the premise that a small armed group can not stop an army....Hell I even sent a few dollars via SOF Magazine while I was in High School to help the Afghans fight the Russians......

IMHO ofcourse and things may be different up north....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Your example is more true that you stated. In addition, the navy had a number of southern officers who could have brought their ships over to teh Confederacy, but preferred to retire with 'clean hands' and therefore did not.

Top Bottom