• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I keep coming back because I still haven't decided which is better - OC or CC? :popcorn:

:laugh:

...and, of course, there's the Bacon. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I came here looking for information and to learn from those with firearms experience. I have since found fellowship with the members of INGO. As a female, it's nice to know I am not alone in my love of firearms and that there are sisters and supportive brothers in Indiana with who I share common interests. :) That and...

Cheap entertainment, some of the threads are better than watching soap operas.

whoismunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Bloomington,IN
    whats better than talking about guns with your neighbors?

but seriously, ive never been on a forum with such a density of good posts...hilarious, informative, and obnoxiously relevant. it doesnt feel so much like 'internet' knowing most people are within an hour from me.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Why'd I stay? Getting on here really reignited my love for guns. Then, I started meeting folks.
    From the AR build party (1st edition), where I met esrice and his dad, techres, shooter521, ATM, and a ton of other folks;
    to the INGO range day (Evan and Dave again);
    to (almost literally) running into Scutter, Lars, and Pami (and Evan and Dave) at the 1500 last year;
    to the southsiders breakfast at Dennys we were at that one too!

Pop, I think we have a stalker. . . . .

:laugh:

I love INGO because I'm a fan of crushing people's First Amendment rights on a privately owned and operated forum. ;)

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    INGO has a FAQ???:D

Met someone handing out INGO cards at a 1500 a couple of years ago and have been on since. Love learning about guns. A day doesnt go by that i don't learn something new. This site and the current economic situation has reignighted my interest in guns, and INGO goes with that like peas and carrots.

Now I just have to reup my site supporter status so i can get my sig back

Peashooter

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Just curious... we have a lot of members now, and we're starting to look at year [strike]three[/strike] four in a couple of months. So.. why INGO?

Why do you log in and read the site? Be specific... is it because of the awesome FAQ we have? Is it to learn more about training? Is it because you want more information on handguns? To verify laws? For the fellowship you get here?

What makes this site so special?
    Bacon!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I found this site and it seemed like home...people who love guns as much as I do, and I learn something new just about every day!!....oh yeah and don't forget 40% more bacon than your average gun forum!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Well, since I've owned the same gun for 20yrs., I thought joining a forum and learning more about guns would be interesting and maybe look into some sport shooting and target practice. Some politics interest me. Also came here to try and make friends and surround myself with people that care about each others safety and rights.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I frequent INGO because:

1: The INGO community is a mind blowing source of gun knowledge.

2: The Classifieds, both as a potential tool for me use in the buying and selling of goods, but also as a source of insight into what "market price" is for things.

3: News: If something of interest happens in the state and it is gun related, it will come up on INGO.

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    There's a lot of good, thoughtful, information on this board -- I value that, and I've enjoyed learning what I can. :)

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I originally came came on to learn more about a couple of specific handguns and some good local carry training. I ended up learning about a ton of different guns, ammo, training, and everything else you can possibly think of. Lots of good people on here and tons of great information.

Top Bottom