Why it's a good idea to be armed even when watching tv...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've drunk enough liquor in the last 30 years to float a battleship, I'm still livin, and never done anything as stupid as what this dead guy did. If you're gonna be stupid, you're gonna be stupid if you're drinking or not.
    I have done the same, but my point is that if he was sober he *should* have realized the person he was beating was not somebody who had disrespected him and that he was at the wrong house.

He also may have heeded the warnings of the home owner.

Nothing can be done about it now.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I love the quote from the girlfriend on how the guy would never break into someone's house and beat a woman. Never say never, because obviously, he can and he did.

Yeah, clearly.

I remember once hearing someone lambasted for a horrid decision he had made. "I'm not like that," he said. "I don't do that. That's not who I am."

The lambaster let him have it with both barrels. "Clearly, you ARE like that. You DO do that. You DID do that. And that makes it EXACTLY who you are."

Man, I heard angels sing that day.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah, clearly.

I remember once hearing someone lambasted for a horrid decision he had made. "I'm not like that," he said. "I don't do that. That's not who I am."

The lambaster let him have it with both barrels. "Clearly, you ARE like that. You DO do that. You DID do that. And that makes it EXACTLY who you are."

Man, I heard angels sing that day.
    Epic, you overheard this in person?

catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    :popcorn:
    ...as I sit here watching Firefly with a 44 tucked between the arm and cushion of my couch.....

When I'm here by myself it's where I can reach it easily. When everyone else is home, it's on my headboard because I'm usually in my room at that point.

Bonus points for Firefly watching. XD

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Somethings always where I can reach it easily. And at bed time, a Taurus Judge rests under the pillow. So, any fellers in the neighborhood wanna stop on by unexpectedly, all I got to say is "Hello Boys".....

Top Bottom