• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Preface: I dislike Glenn Beck, I have my reasons and I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to like him. With that said, he makes a fantastic point and he really makes an excellent non-partisan point. This President, this Congress, and all layers of our government, and all of our parties need to keep America out of Syria.

[video=youtube;GfHSPLW63Gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GfHSPLW63Gg[/video]

I can't argue with Beck and I'll just go further and say this: it wouldn't matter to me if it was a child beating off a man chasing him: Syria is NOT our country. They're NOT subject to our laws, customs, thoughts/ideas on civility. Let Syria do what Syria needs to do with their allies in the Middle East -- those who understand that culture. I'm 27 years old and my generation has been fighting in a non-stop war for over a decade. Isn't that enough?

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Let's arm both sides. They can wipe each other out more efficiently and leave us alone. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, neither side is friendly to the US.

Top Bottom