• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Wish I could Negative rep you for that.

I've only been lucky enough to find 1 box of the Federal 100 pack in B-burg.

I typically have success, but usually only 2-3 boxes there-usually pushed all the way to the back so you can't really see them unless really searching for them.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Get the office phone number for the Walmart you are going to visit and put it on your cell. When you get to Sporting Goods and no one is there just call the office and they really will send someone right back.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    If I HAVE to go to Wal-Mart, which I avoid as much as possible, I usually buy a box of ammo so that I can pay for everything without waiting in a long line. Last time I went to the Westfield store, they couldn't find the key (the day guy left at 4pm, and nobody knew what he did with it). Even more reason to never go back.

If people continue to patronize Wal Mart, pretty soon we will all be working for $8/hr.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    I was just at my local Walmart picking up a few things when I decided I'd pick up a few boxes of ammo for my trip to the range tomorrow. The lock for the case the kept ammo in was broken so they had it in the back so I walked with the clerk and he was asking me what kind of ammo I was wanting so told him I wanted .40 he then asked what kind of gun I needed it for so told him I had a Sig Sauer. So we get to the back and he goes back there and is gone for a good 10 minutes and when he finally comes back he says, " Sorry we only have .40 for Smith and Wesson's."

Right there was your "teachable moment" Whos the dumb atz...the minimum wage guy with 3000 items in his department, or the guy who has to wait extra time because he didn't recognize said "teachable moment'' (yeah, I hate that phrase too...)

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    Heck man, the employee was trying. It is up to us to help educated them Please educate them in a way that you don't insult their intellengence. Next, take the ammo "for" the S&W, pay for it and go home. Your good deed for the day is done.

Oooops...Repped for saying it 1st:abused:

terrythegamer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Winchester,IN
    I've been to four different Walmarts and only managed to find two boxes of the federal 100 ct boxes but as for the OPs problem i ask a Walmart employee if the had and magazines for the savage rifle they carried and he stated only the ones on the rack there and some between toys and media so i explained what a magazine was her replied with o i thought that was a clip

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Get the office phone number for the Walmart you are going to visit and put it on your cell. When you get to Sporting Goods and no one is there just call the office and they really will send someone right back.

Or you can hop up on the counter and sit right next to the register. In store security is usually pretty quick to send someone back then.

Jbill1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    South Bend
    Stopped at walmart in Niles Michigan. I was surprised that someone was actually working at the counter this afternoon. The bad news was no federal 100 packs.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    My biggest problem with walmart is getting someone to come to sporting goods. I walked out the other day after 20 minutes. The federal bulk packs are a good buy but not worth wasting alot of time to get.

Why not just pick up the phone at the desk, hit intercom and publicize "I'm standing back here at the gun desk waiting to spend money, and no associate is available..." Shoot...I've even had guy's wearing ties show up. :yesway:

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Why not just pick up the phone at the desk, hit intercom and publicize "I'm standing back here at the gun desk waiting to spend money, and no associate is available..." Shoot...I've even had guy's wearing ties show up. :yesway:

Code for the PA still 417?

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    I pick up my range ammo at the Walmart in Clarkesville, and the guy that I generally see is really knowledgeable about what he has, and is a fellow shooter. Gave me a tip on a range in New Albany that seems to be a well kept secret...

Top Bottom