• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    That woman has a 100% more chance of being the victim of a doughnut induced heart attack then she does of being hurt by an "assault weapon". So if she truly believes that fat-lives-matter, then she should save her own life by simply cutting back on the calories.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The whole "need" argument is getting to be a very tired, old saw. The idea of a "need" is irrelevant, and does not in any way trump my 2A right to bear arms of my choosing.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    That woman has a 100% more chance of being the victim of a doughnut induced heart attack then she does of being hurt by an "assault weapon". So if she truly believes that fat-lives-matter, then she should save her own life by simply cutting back on the calories.
    Interesting how many are focused on her appearance. So is your avatar a picture of you? I need to know before I can comment on your post. On second thought nevermind, what does it matter what someone looks like?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Missed this thread when it came out.
    My reaction? Good. Pass something really tough. Maybe try to do some confiscation. All of those WI gun owning hunters will get what they have been voting for all these years. They support leftists, enjoy the price the can come with that.

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    Irrational fears driven by emotion. "Shall not be infringed". It couldn't be simpler and yet we keep having to have these discussions. The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and Morons!

Top Bottom