• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    State workers already do not have collective bargaining rights in Indiana. Gov. Daniels repealed the executive order when he was elected that designated the AFSCME and Unity unions as the unions with authority to collectively bargain for state employees. I'm not sure if teachers were effected when he did that.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    And they say Indiana is next?????

Bring it on. I'm happy to go toe to toe with them. I'm tired of paying their wages AND sending my kid to private school because the public schools are not good enough to challenge her. My wife is a teacher in the public school system, she'll go to work while the union thug teachers take the day off to protest.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    She's already been threatened in the hallways, got dings and dents in her car doors too. One nice one on the hood.

Not sure why people blame conservative thinking folks for violence; we have ample evidence its the liberals who take out their aggression in a physical form.

because the left always are the ones first to resort to violence, but yet they wanna pass laws that affect the right because we are evil. :xmad:

I just hope all these politicians dont bow down to the mobs.

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    It's about time we get some union busting action going! There will be nothing better than seeing the teachers union destroyed. I hope a few teacher heads get cracked along the way. Self righteous, pompous asses deserve no less.
    I lived with 3 girls in college who were teaching majors....fun to live with, but not ones I would want to have teaching any kid about any moral standards.:rockwoot:
    Did I mention teachers are self righteous?:n00b:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The Indy "Red Star" newspaper has had some editorials and letters to the editor saying that many teachers will be heading to the State House on Monday to do some protesting over possibly losing collective bargaining rights.

Yep, we could be the next Wisconsin.

im going. yep thats right. Im going so I can throw some sctatch-n-sniff stickers in the middle of the street by the statehouse. teachers cant resist scratch-n-sniff stickers. :):

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I didn't see what happened in Madison on Saturday when the Tea Party held their "counter protest" but thought it would be neat if they all showed up with trash bags and silently went about cleaning up the mess, then held up signs saying things like "working Americans cleaning up your mess again" and "what about the children" and maybe "you're just going to have to learn that elections have consequences".

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana
    im going. yep thats right. Im going so I can throw some sctatch-n-sniff stickers in the middle of the street by the statehouse. teachers cant resist scratch-n-sniff stickers. :):
    wow the scratch and sniff stickers..Brings back alot of childhood memories....EBAY HERE I COME and NO i am not a teacher:rockwoot:

Top Bottom