• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Tonight's show has been excellent. Guy and his guests are really laying out the case for the long game on constitutional carry. People like me understandably impatient and want to see it now. But that is a low percentage play. They know how to beat the opposition, even if it is slower.

Do you take the well guarded 3 point shot, or do you pass around for the easy open bucket?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tonight's show has been excellent. Guy and his guests are really laying out the case for the long game on constitutional carry. People like me understandably impatient and want to see it now. But that is a low percentage play. They know how to beat the opposition, even if it is slower.

Do you take the well guarded 3 point shot, or do you pass around for the easy open bucket?

It would be great if Suzie Soccer Mom listened to Guy's show. But at least getting "gun" people, especially FUDDs, to really understand the issue is probably most important. I am surprised how many "gun" people oppose this.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I caught most of Guy's show yesterday. Having 4 potential 2018 Sheriff candidates contact him concerning CC tells me our side is getting the word out.

One thing to remember is we don't have a shot clock. We do need to be vigilant in keeping the right team on the floor to get the CC lay-up (I love sports analogies!)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It would be great if Suzie Soccer Mom listened to Guy's show. But at least getting "gun" people, especially FUDDs, to really understand the issue is probably most important. I am surprised how many "gun" people oppose this.

With the huge increase in females with an LTCH over the past several years a lot of today's Soccer Moms could be on our side with a reasoned message. Same for the Soccer Moms who became Security Moms on 9/11 who are now Soccer Grandmas. We can use the same message with the Fudds and Butters.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I caught most of Guy's show yesterday. Having 4 potential 2018 Sheriff candidates contact him concerning CC tells me our side is getting the word out.

One thing to remember is we don't have a shot clock. We do need to be vigilant in keeping the right team on the floor to get the CC lay-up (I love sports analogies!)

:yesway:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The WIBC Gun Guy program is available as an iTunes Podcast now. Search for "The Gun Guy Podcast" in the Podcast app on the iPhone or in iTunes. Much easier for me to use on my iPhone, and the same great content! :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The WIBC Gun Guy program is available as an iTunes Podcast now. Search for "The Gun Guy Podcast" in the Podcast app on the iPhone or in iTunes. Much easier for me to use on my iPhone, and the same great content! :)

Finally. :yesway:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Looking forward to Guy's thoughts on Las Vegas this weekend. I trust he will have a good discussion on his show.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom