• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. I guess she'd have a reason to be mad at you if she meant it to go to goodwill. You know, like maybe she used that value for a tax deduction. But it sounds more like she accidentally put it in the goodwill box. In that case she should be happy to have it back. Way I see it. She owes you man.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Two years ago I took an old pitcher out of a pile of dishes for goodwill and have been using it to refill the bird feeders. I've tossed it around thinking it was a 5 dollar glass pitcher. Its been in a old metal trash can full of seed for all this time.

Two years ago my wife thought she lost her 550 dollar pitcher when she was giving glass wear to goodwill and never told me....

Today I brought it in to wash off two years of grime and she spotted it on the counter.

She is mad and at the same time she is happy it was not lost.......

its been awhile, anything interesting happen in the last month?......I would love to share all the crap I have had to deal with, but will just move on like I was not even gone
    41uvkw3P7QL._SX425_.jpg

That, right there, is why we can`t have nice things...:D

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    That, right there, is why we can`t have nice things...:D

she is mad that I was clueless to its value. It is amazing I did not chip it. I remember many times tossing it into the can of bird seed when done.

Its a waterford lismore pitcher. The little green sticker from the company was not on it. When I see that sticker I know what it is.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If a man says something in the woods and his wife is not there to hear it is he still wrong?
    Well, I can tell you that when you're on a road trip, and your wife says "Mobile Alabama" but she really meant to say "Montgomery", and she's a big wig at AAA motor club, and you take her at her word.....it's still your fault.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If a man says something in the woods and his wife is not there to hear it is he still wrong?
    They know. They just know. It's probably not the force though. They stick together. Every woman is a node in a network of eyes and ears. They're EVERYWHERE!

:shady:

:tinfoil:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I can tell you that when you're on a road trip, and your wife says "Mobile Alabama" but she really meant to say "Montgomery", and she's a big wig at AAA motor club, and you take her at her word.....it's still your fault.

But she didn't say "Mobile Alabama". You obviously just misheard her. Therefore. Fault = littletommy.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yesterday we were leaving the kids' basketball game and my wife said "can you take me to Arby's?" Now my friend (Kobebeefkatana on INGO) was waiting for me at the house so we could go try out his new metal detector. Going to Arby's would take us 10 minutes the wrong direction. So I said "how about Subway", since there is one right down the road from where we were. Her response: "just take me home." I wasn't falling for that trap, we went to Arby's.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yesterday we were leaving the kids' basketball game and my wife said "can you take me to Arby's?" Now my friend (Kobebeefkatana on INGO) was waiting for me at the house so we could go try out his new metal detector. Going to Arby's would take us 10 minutes the wrong direction. So I said "how about Subway", since there is one right down the road from where we were. Her response: "just take me home." I wasn't falling for that trap, we went to Arby's.
    Yep!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    She caught me with this one in the bird feeder can today.
    imagejpeg

I thought this was a cheap one but she said 50 bucks. I'm getting some metal scoops at Rural King tomorrow.

Top Bottom