• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apriliaguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Pendleton
    Shot my g26 today. Got there before it got hot. Worked on grip and finger control. Damn 25 yards is far away. Wish they had a closer stand or less people. Going to an indoor range next. Most were on target center mass. Carry gun anyway. Dont plan on firing at anything threatening that far away. About 300 rounds

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Wilbur Wright is great for the money. Free! You can't beat that. I agree though, 25 yards can be far for trying to practice with a pistol there. And 50 yards isn't quite far enough for the rifle range. It's a fun place though, and everyone always seems to be pretty nice there too. I wish I didn't live so far away from it now.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I go to Wilbur Wright regularly and if either nobody else is shooting at the 25yd range, or if all agree, they let you walk up to about the 10 or so yard distance to shoot. A couple of weeks ago I got there at 8 am on a Sunday and we were the only ones there for an hour or so.

Only problem is you have to keep your brass picked up as you go, since if someone else shows up and wants to shoot 25 yds, you have to wait for breaks to pick up your brass at the 10 yd area.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    I go to Wilbur Wright regularly and if either nobody else is shooting at the 25yd range, or if all agree, they let you walk up to about the 10 or so yard distance to shoot. A couple of weeks ago I got there at 8 am on a Sunday and we were the only ones there for an hour or so.

Only problem is you have to keep your brass picked up as you go, since if someone else shows up and wants to shoot 25 yds, you have to wait for breaks to pick up your brass at the 10 yd area.
    ive most likely ran into you a few times then, cause im out there on Sundays quite often.

Top Bottom