• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How long has your Wilderness Instructor Belt last so far? I've been curious on the life of them. I have one that's become my everyday belt.

The velcro on mine is still pretty good. But it seems like if the velcro goes bad, then the belt is junk, right? To me, the belt doesn't really "hold" without the velcro. But maybe I'm doing it wrong too.

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    It sounds like you're threading the buckle incorrectly. All the velcro is for is holding the extra tab in place so it doesn't flop around.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I'd say it depends. The one I have with the metal buckle holds fine with or without the velcro engaged. The one with the plastic buckle loosens up without the velcro. Both of mine are about three years old and are the only two belts I wear. (Except a dress belt on Sunday.)

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I’ve had one for over a year now and use it for everyday use, not showing any wear yet.

This is from their website:

Q: Can I refurbish my Instructor Belt?
    A: Yes! Our belts are not disposable and we have a great refurbishment program. You receive a $10.00 credit when you send us your old buckle to have us build a new belt body on it. Replacing the hook & loop is $15.00 plus shipping. Replacing hook (scratchy side) is free plus shipping.

Top Bottom