Will Indiana gun owners let GOP establishment foist Lugar on us all again?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I find this article kinda funny. Just off of what I have seen here, I think it's safe to assume 90% of us are voting for Mourdock. At least I am... :twocents:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Ok. This makes me mad.

No, Mourdock is not the perfect choice. But by God if Lugar makes it back in, I will have lost all hope for the 20K some members of this forum.

If David Codrea is doing an early Spring call to arms, great! I'm in!

I'm with civicisaye, I know who I'm voting for...

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Quick search of INGO, just utilizing "Lugar" as the only search term, turned up 608 threads in under 0.05 seconds. The first 50 of which have been posted to in the last 4 weeks.

Who ever this reporter is, he really needs to work on his research abilities.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Evidently the Examiner didn't look too closely. Quite a few of us on here have been openly, and vocally opposed to The Dick since the last election. Hell, I even broke my own rule against donating to politicians and sent a few bucks to Mourdock.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I moved to Indiana from Minnesota in 1985. Ever since, I have marveled how Lugar has been re-elected time after time. He is so obviously a party fool/tool/drool.

It would be nice to see him gone....

I used to work security at the Federal building. I would see the other Senator and Rep Souder all the time. In 5 years, I NEVER saw Senator Lugar in his office or the building even when there was free food for somebody's birthday or something.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think he needs work on his search skills.

There maybe not as much discussion on the Lugar matter cause it is like preaching to the choir!

Exactly, it's not like it's a topic of contentious debate on this site....other than discussing his long record of disappointments.

I find this article kinda funny. Just off of what I have seen here, I think it's safe to assume 90% of us are voting for Mourdock. At least I am... :twocents:

It's hard to get 90% of people to agree on anything, but I agree, Id bet most of the folks here will not be voting for Lugar in the primary.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Okay, a call to arms. Lets start this folks. Everyone who wants Lugar gone, get a Mourdock yard sign and post it. Talk to your neighbors. Lets rid ourselves of Lugar, once and for all.

Evidently it's not that easy. Twice I've tried contacting his campaign (via his website) offering to let them put a sign in my yard, and haven't heard back from them, yet.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I agree with Quicksdraw, Ban The Dick! He has not been a resident of this state for at least thirty years. He no longer represents the Hoosier Nation. He represents the Ruling Class in Washington. What was it Lady MacBeth said, "Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then 'tis time to do't".

Out Damn'd RINO. It is time to do it, to vote him out. - My paraphrase.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He runs the "War on Guns" blog and was in the forefront of breaking Fast and Furious.

I'm terrible with names, but seems like I've heard this guy on the Armed American Radio pod-casts. I don't listen to that pod-cast very often, but IIRC, he's one of the good guys.

Top Bottom