• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I don't think that either side really want a war and the north are more trying to posture more than anything. However, Kim Jong is a nut job to the 10th degree

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    wouldnt suprise me if he launches missles at s. korea on his death bed just to have the final laugh before he kicks it. why we still let him breath beats the hell out of me! im not against strategic neutralization of certain world leaders by the U.S.!!!

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    wouldnt suprise me if he launches missles at s. korea on his death bed just to have the final laugh before he kicks it. why we still let him breath beats the hell out of me! im not against strategic neutralization of certain world leaders by the U.S.!!!

But we won't do it, because we are bigger than that, or some such. Instead, we will end up fighting a war, a war that wouldn't happen without Kim Jong Il. That man is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

scully

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008

Heard the same thing about his dad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sadly suspect that Kim will nuke the "world" on his death bed. By "world" I mean anyone his nukes can reach @ the time. But you know when we have a sissy pants in charge *cough* I7BO *cough* we'll just make nice and show N. Korea how to pray using the Koran. :faint:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Sadly suspect that Kim will nuke the "world" on his death bed. By "world" I mean anyone his nukes can reach @ the time. But you know when we have a sissy pants in charge *cough* I7BO *cough* we'll just make nice and show N. Korea how to pray using the Koran. :faint:

I wouldn't be surprised if his son is really in charge but leaves the whack job out front to scare people.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    This whole mess scares the hell out of me. My son is one of those US soilders stationed in South Korea. I do not want to lose him just because some lunatic wants to play games.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Kim Jong Il is not a a lunatic, nor is he stupid. He and his father have held the country since it split. He's BLUFFING. South Korea tolerates this crap and he knows it. We're NOT about to go to war in Korea.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Kim Jong Il is not a a lunatic, nor is he stupid. He and his father have held the country since it split. He's BLUFFING. South Korea tolerates this crap and he knows it. We're NOT about to go to war in Korea.

I think he knows that he has a long leash to screw with anybody he wants because nobody really wants war. However, I don't think he is stupid but insane....well ya he's a freaking wacko. Also, I do not think he is bluffing in the least. If anybody were to do a simple strike in return I 100% believe he will attack South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and anyone else in reach before he is taken out.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I think he knows that he has a long leash to screw with anybody he wants because nobody really wants war. However, I don't think he is stupid but insane....well ya he's a freaking wacko. Also, I do not think he is bluffing in the least. If anybody were to do a simple strike in return I 100% believe he will attack South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and anyone else in reach before he is taken out.

He's not bluffing? Him and his daddy have been making these threats for decades and not acted. The midget tyrant threated to wipe the U.S. off the map last summer and the pentagon laughed at him. He knows that full scale war will be the end of his young dynasty, He will lose. His military is bloated and its capabilities are usually greatly exaggerated. He'll continue to be isolated and we'll wait for the country to collapse from within, rather than risk nuclear war and a very "tense" situation with China. South Korea will not press the issue on the sinking of their warship and nothing will come of this.

SD45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    One thing everyone has to keep in mind is the WHOLE Korean Peninsula is about the same size as the state of Kansas. (84,000 square miles). It does not take many sparks in the powder keg to get fireworks....

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    There's very little sense talking about a war between North and South Korea.
    The last one never ended!!
    They merely signed an armistice which stopped the fighting at the time and froze the borders where they are today.
    They are still at war, and have been since 1950, and can shoot the Hell out of each other whenever they feel like it.
    The issue now is that N. Korea knows that our pussified POTUS will NOT engage them in another conflict.
    He will likely abandon The R.O.K. and then apologize for keeping the North from reclaiming "their" territory since the 50's.
    Mike

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He's not bluffing? Him and his daddy have been making these threats for decades and not acted. The midget tyrant threated to wipe the U.S. off the map last summer and the pentagon laughed at him. He knows that full scale war will be the end of his young dynasty, He will lose. His military is bloated and its capabilities are usually greatly exaggerated. He'll continue to be isolated and we'll wait for the country to collapse from within, rather than risk nuclear war and a very "tense" situation with China. South Korea will not press the issue on the sinking of their warship and nothing will come of this.

But here you are using "logic" and a "set of rules" that the majority of the civilized rule uses. (IE. You don't commit suicide, you ensure you leave your kids off better than you were, etc.)

Have you ever taught about it in this way.

Well I have cancer (N. Korea Guy) & I am dieing since there is no cure. I have nothing to loss if making sure right before I die I take as much of the world as I can.

If this the logic of a mad man? Doubt it. If you were dieing and had many enemies like him would you not take them out before you die? The majority of the world does not think like this (thankfully) but a few (who we tend to call cRaZy cause they don't follow the social rules) do ensure they go out with a bang!

Suspect that he may want to do that.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    There's very little sense talking about a war between North and South Korea.
    The last one never ended!!
    They merely signed an armistice which stopped the fighting at the time and froze the borders where they are today.
    They are still at war, and have been since 1950, and can shoot the Hell out of each other whenever they feel like it.
    The issue now is that N. Korea knows that our pussified POTUS will NOT engage them in another conflict.
    He will likely abandon The R.O.K. and then apologize for keeping the North from reclaiming "their" territory since the 50's.
    Mike

I agree with you somewhat except to add that if we didn't have a pussified POTUS during the first Korean war then we wouldn't be worrying about the north now.

Top Bottom