• Total voters

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I work in a dental office. It sounds like we MAY reopen on Monday if the governor says we can. Meeting tomorrow to go over new protocols/scheduling changes, etc. We've always been good at sanitizing in the treatment areas, and will be doing additional safety measures in the lobby and having patients wait in their vehicles until we are ready for them to go to the treatment rooms like we were for the last couple of days before we closed. We have not missed any pay but I will be glad to go back. We have a LOT of appointments that were canceled and trying to fit those missed appointments into our schedule is going to be challenging.

That sounds kinda good. There's always a soap opera or lame HGTV show on in the lobby at my doctor's office.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That sounds kinda good. There's always a soap opera or lame HGTV show on in the lobby at my doctor's office.

It worked well the few days we were doing this. They call when they arrive and we call when ready for them. Straight to the treatment room so no interaction with other patients.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I've have never stopped going in to work. By business is essential to me and my family and to all of my employees. This forced Coronacation is ridiculous.

Dirty Steve

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    We never closed. Business has declined a bunch, so now we are on shortened hours. They won't let us use PTO, which I have a bunch of. Hoping to draw partial UI and enjoy a little downtime.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It’s interesting that with so many not working, it appears that most on this thread are. The demographics of this site membership would be interesting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I’m another one who’s been working. Before this I probably worked from home half the time or so, but I did like going into the office too. Now it’s 100% working from home. I’m looking forward to working in the office maybe a day or two per week.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It’s interesting that with so many not working, it appears that most on this thread are. The demographics of this site membership would be interesting.

I have worked at a paying job my entire life since I was 13.

My son started working at a paying job at 16 and has always had a job until last month. As a Disney employee he lost his job when they closed. Perfect timing to become a stay at home dad for his newborn. Disney said they were automatically signing everyone up for unemployment and he struggled with the concept. I told him to go ahead and take the money because that baby girl he was holding was going to still be paying taxes for it when she grew up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Left early and logged some miles today covering the "Have to get done" things.
    Tomorrow in the shop all day building the rest of the duct work for this next project.

Screw the virus. Mans gotta eat.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    zx1tDYf.jpg

Pistol boy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Griffith
    I do estimates for a small construction business. It has been a little slower than normal but not too bad yet. I just keep my distance from customers. Just not going in peoples houses right now. Many do invite me in, but I just can’t do it. Thanks for all of your posts. It’s good to hear what’s really going on.

Top Bottom