• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I can’t believe my eyes and ears! A win for the 2A in N.J. ! Are you kidding me? A judge actually read the constitution and maybe the Bruen and Heller decisions and correctly applied the law to grant an injunction! Governor Murphy and the rest of the libtard politicians in NJ must have their hair on fire already. Notwithstanding, I’m still so happy I moved out of NJ well over a decade ago to enjoy the freedom of IN. :bow:

Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    An astonishing victory.

I knew it made my fellow INGOers mad but we need NJ and NY to be completely insane and defiant. We need New Jersey to go full Mississippi and continue to defy federal courts.

Maryland signed effectively the same law yesterday, lol. Oh, Maryland, you Southerners are going to lose yet again to the feds.
    Nothing new for Maryland.
    Gun restrictions are not new in Maryland, dating back to at least 1886, when the legislature passed a bill stating the only way someone could carry a firearm, concealed or not, was if the person was a public official who needed a firearm as part of their official equipment.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Its a combination of incrementalism and these blue states throwing hissy fits after Bruen. Every time they do this and get spanked it makes the 2A movement stronger. Lets hope Judge Easter'crook' is watching in the 7th Circuit. Maybe just maybe he will get out of the way of his ego and see the error in his ways... But probably not! :lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Nothing new for Maryland.
    Gun restrictions are not new in Maryland, dating back to at least 1886, when the legislature passed a bill stating the only way someone could carry a firearm, concealed or not, was if the person was a public official who needed a firearm as part of their official equipment.
    Gun laws are nothing new for the South. That is where they were invented and first implemented.

As Bruen makes clear, Jim Crow/Son of Ham is not a defense.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Gun laws are nothing new for the South. That is where they were invented and first implemented.

As Bruen makes clear, Jim Crow/Son of Ham is not a defense.
    Yep, born and raised in The Old Line State.
    I grew weary of the endless times spending three minutes on the podium at The Statehouse. And then more gun laws enacted or banned from transfer.
    I voted with my feet, Mr Beretta followed suit. :whistle:

And todays Maryland fun fact,
    Steny Hoyers home, is about 600 yds down river of my familys farm on the Patuxent River.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom