• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    I just wanted to share with you guys my winter project. I'm going to make it as much seekins precision as I can. I dont think there is a Project/Build forum, so if this is the wrong place, please move it.

EST date of completion: Feb/Mar (wntr prj)
    EST cost: $1500 ( im sure thats a low number in the end, excludes aimpoint )

sp223.jpg

sp223_angle.jpg

sp223_left.jpg

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers
    Looks like a good project. I saw one of those lowers at the 1500 gun show with a skull on it branded under a different name. Seekins makes some great scope rings. I am hoping to finish my latest ar project next week a MK12 Mod 1 clone. Planning another build now as soon as I find another lower. Good luck...Especially with the $1500 budget

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Looks like a good project. I saw one of those lowers at the 1500 gun show with a skull on it branded under a different name. Seekins makes some great scope rings. I am hoping to finish my latest ar project next week a MK12 Mod 1 clone. Planning another build now as soon as I find another lower. Good luck...Especially with the $1500 budget

haha. Thanks. The machining on this is unmatched. I've never seen such quality before

Its not really a budget. Thats what the parts list came up to. +/- doesnt bother me much. Its estimated anyway. Of course i'll try to get deals, but when you want quality parts, you have to pay for it.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I just wanted to share with you guys my winter project. I'm going to make it as much seekins precision as I can. I dont think there is a Project/Build forum, so if this is the wrong place, please move it.

EST date of completion: Feb/Mar (wntr prj)
    EST cost: $1500 ( im sure thats a low number in the end, excludes aimpoint )

sp223.jpg

sp223_angle.jpg

sp223_left.jpg

Those Seekins are top-notch stuff for the price. My buddy just built himself a Seekins Lower and Seekins Upper paired with a Noveske barrel w/switchblock. Make sure you get a Seekins Upper if you want the bolt release to fit snug. He originally had a VLTOR upper mated to the Seekins Lower. The Seekins bolt release didn't match up all the way to VLTOR upper because of how it is over-sized. The Seekins upper is obviously cut to perfection for it. Just a FYI. It performed very well in the Gunsite 123 Carbine course.

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Those Seekins are top-notch stuff for the price. My buddy just built himself a Seekins Lower and Seekins Upper paired with a Noveske barrel w/switchblock. Make sure you get a Seekins Upper if you want the bolt release to fit snug. He originally had a VLTOR upper mated to the Seekins Lower. The Seekins bolt release didn't match up all the way to VLTOR upper because of how it is over-sized. The Seekins upper is obviously cut to perfection for it. Just a FYI. It performed very well in the Gunsite 123 Carbine course.

No doubt. Ill be getting upper and SAR rail

Top Bottom