Witches to cast spell against Trump and Trump Supporters......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Bigger than godzilla or the monsters on TV!

i love veggie tales, but hate witches. Evil is real. Satanists bother me too.

Amen...That reminds me of a line from my daughter's favorite Veggietales song...

"God is bigger than the Boogeyman"

I love how Wiccans always say "This is not Satan Worship" and then post an old woodcut of witches dancing around old Scratch to advertise their little "spell" gathering...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Isn't that only if they have silver bullets in their guns though?

That's for werewolves.

There!

What?

There! wolves. There, castle! :lmfao:

Depends on who wrote the particular story!

Now I'm thinking, if these self-described witches felt it was necessary to do this, why didn't they do something before or during the election to prevent it from happening in the first place?

Weight watchers meetings have gotten weird...

Probably not the local MENSA sub-chapter of Weight Watchers either. Or, was it.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Now I'm thinking, if these self-described witches felt it was necessary to do this, why didn't they do something before or during the election to prevent it from happening in the first place?

Because {fake deity/supernatural} works in mysterious ways.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Because they didn't think the Witch in Chief would lose the election.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16997817_1448527965199318_7501340123209663416_n.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Abbie someone. Abbie Normal. I'm almost certain that was the name.
    Probably didn't think it was necessary _then_. Kinda like if I tell you to answer the phone. "It's not ringing", you tell me, and I ask if you always have to wait till the last minute to do things.

Perhaps the local WW subchapter of DENSA? :dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Abbie someone. Abbie Normal. I'm almost certain that was the name. [ /QUOTE]

th

There ya go. Rep added. I was beginning to despair as no one seemed to know the classic I was referencing.

I mean, it's bad when the board as a whole miss the point of a post, but when the mighty Rhino misses it... it's like Bizarro World or something.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There ya go. Rep added. I was beginning to despair as no one seemed to know the classic I was referencing.

I mean, it's bad when the board as a whole miss the point of a post, but when the mighty Rhino misses it... it's like Bizarro World or something.

Maybe Rhino likes a challenge, and that was too easy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Well, much like a lot of what the left tries to do, they screwed this curse up. What was intended for Trump and his deplorables looks to have taken effect at the Oscars last night. No, I didnt watch it but I can read headlines. Seemed to be quite the debacle! Maybe those witches had better practice a little more and blow the dust of the ol' book of curses they bought at a gift shop down in NOLA, before they try round two.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Maybe Rhino likes a challenge, and that was too easy.

Hah! I caught it . . . "Young Frankenstein" is one of my all-time favorite movies. I have it on DVD and it's recorded on my Hopper!

I was responding the silver bullet thing . . . must have clicked too many + things to multi-quote!

Top Bottom