Witness How Far Off Track We've Gone....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Strassel: The Real Gun-Control Consensus - WSJ.com

Biden's Emerging Gun Plan Draws NRA Ire - WSJ.com

Just a couple of articles I came across today that I thought are worth sharing. Hopefully some of you will read them.

Reading these articles, I could not help but think about how far off of the rails this republic has gone from its founding principles. Individual liberty, and the individual responsibility that accompanies it, seem a foreign concept in this land.

That for which our Fathers, Forefathers, and Sons made the ultimate sacrifice seems dismissed and forgotten.

Citizens increasingly turn away from the source of their individual liberty and increasingly surrender liberty to the state in exchange for false promises of security.

Witness how far we have "progressed'.

I pray our children and grandchildren will reserve some small measure of forgiveness for us.... though it is difficult to understand how they could given that which we are doing unto them.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There are still those who remain with true American values. We just have to stick together, and when the phoenix of this great nation finally dies we will be on the side lines to raise it from the ashes, new again and true to its values.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    There are still those who remain with true American values. We just have to stick together, and when the phoenix of this great nation finally dies we will be on the side lines to raise it from the ashes, new again and true to its values.

What are 'America Values"?

Top Bottom