• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    So I wasn't able to catch it on TV tonight but I found some videos and a report from the "Investigation." I just thought I would share. They quoted the gun range owner saying that he loves Obama but you can tell they cut out the part where he says its because of all the gun sales. Just thought I would share.

More Kentuckians Apply For Concealed Carry Permits - Louisville News Story - WLKY Louisville
    Video
    Video

I can't tell if it does it all the time but both times I clicked on each video link there has been a home security ad from brinks. Coincidence? Home breaching advertisements just before a report about guns and protecting ourselves...interesting.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "What does that tell you about unlicensed, illegal weapons"?

Say what?

What the devil is this woman talking about? Because good guys are carrying, now bad guys will be carrying?

How about this modest proposal: arrest and prosecute felons with firearms and those who criminally misuse firearms (or cars, knives, sticks, baseball bats, body parts, etc.).

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    "What does that tell you about unlicensed, illegal weapons"?
    How does one go about licensing a weapon in Kentucky? Is it the same procedure we use in Indiana? :popcorn:

On a similar, but even more bizarre note, I actually had a Highland, IN police woman ask me if my gun was "registered." I asked her with whom would I register it? She gave me a dumb look. I had called the police to report a problem at my business there, I knew most of the officers in town but this officer was new to me. Later that day a detective friend of mine from the H.P.D. called me to apologize for the officer's idiotic question.

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You don't have to register a gun in Kentucky either. You can have a handgun loaded sitting on the dashboard w/o a CCW. The CCW process involves passing a CCW class and then applying for the CCW. I wondered the same thing when I heard here talk about unregistered firearms. She had no idea what she was takling about. I feel like the professore knew the answer but danced around the fire just so he wouldn't be scrutinized by the University.

I turned to be more neutral than I thought it would be. Not perfect and definitely not pro 2A.

Top Bottom