• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    I have just discovered the mother of one of my oldest friends was at home this afternoon. She was in her garage doing her laundry, just as she went back inside, a large african american male walked into her home and beat her up. He put her in the hospital over a one dollar bill, some spare change and a bank card. They live in avon in the area of 10th and raceway. Anyone who lives in that area, please be on the lookout for a large african american male, about 6ft tall, with dog bites and scratches all over his legs.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Things like this is why law abiding citizens should consider LTCH.
    I didn't carry for thirty years..... I do now

Her gun was in the house. She was in her garage. even if shed been packing, she would have had no chance to pull it. He had a gun in her face before she knew he was there. I just hope he gets caught.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Her gun was in the house. She was in her garage. even if shed been packing, she would have had no chance to pull it. He had a gun in her face before she knew he was there. I just hope he gets caught.

This is a good reason for us all to reevaluate our home emergency preparedness and security procedures. Use this case to strengthen your home security procedures. Also statistics show that your home is the most important place to carry your pistol on you! I hope they catch this pos and he twitches/resists and gets a bullet.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    When I spoke with her daugher, she said that her mom noticed a man walking a dog on her side of the road. Her side is the south side of the road. No one walks on the south side of tenth because there isnt a sidewalk. They always walk on the north side where there is a sidewalk. Her mother has horrible eye sight so she didnt get a look to see if it was the same man who attacked her.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Story reminded me of the New Jersey case too. Hopefully they get this guy in Avon as well. The New Jersey one, if the owner had a gun, I think she could have killed the guy. But this story, the invader had a gun on the homeowner, caught her by surprise. Being armed would not have helped. Probably would have just stolen the gun. This is where security comes into play, and knowing who is where.

Thankfully nobody could drive up and do this to us. We have such a long driveway. Not only would we hear and see them, so would the dogs the second they turned off the main road. Dogs bark at people who are like a mile away across the corn field and you can barely see them, they look like specks!

Top Bottom