• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There was a time when even men had to cover up. Look at pictures of mens bathing suits in the laate 1890, early 1900s.

I'm all for equality in this case!

Of course, as a parent, would I want my daughter running around open carrying? Not really.

Boy am I a hypocrite! :rolleyes:

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'm all for equality too! Please make my neighbor across the alley keep his shirt on!
    Seriously, I do support equality, but unfair as it is, it isn't a very safe thing for females to do.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    And just like when men don't wear shirts, the ones doing this in public will be well over the age of 40, overweight, and nothing anybody wants to see topless. Yeah, there will be exceptions, but I really don't think they'll outweigh the amount of eye bleach I'll have to carry with me.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    And just like when men don't wear shirts, the ones doing this in public will be well over the age of 40, overweight, and nothing anybody wants to see topless. Yeah, there will be exceptions, but I really don't think they'll outweigh the amount of eye bleach I'll have to carry with me.

Why are you trying to ruining the images I have in my mind:xmad::):

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Toronto passed a law several years ago allowing women to go topless in public if they wanted to. The women's group that was behind it hired a lawyer to further their case, and it was won on the basis of discrimination based on the color of their skin. Last I heard was that after the initial hoard of topless women, the newness wore off and there are very few that do it now.

Top Bottom