• Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Woman Kills Boyfriend by Sitting on Him

crush201001211046413202.jpg

A woman in Cleveland pleaded guilty to sitting on her 120 pound boyfriend and killing him.

Police said Mia Landingham and Mikal Middleston-Bey, who have three children together, got into an argument in August. During the altercation Landingham sat on Middleston-Bey.

Landingham pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
    Her attorney told said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship. He asked the judge for leniency and pointed out she has no prior criminal record.
    Landingham she was sorry for squashing the father of her children.

"I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation. I wish I could take it back,” she said.
    Landingham was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service. She was immediately released from jail.
    The victim’s family said they were surprised that she got no additional jail time.

"So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation? I feel there wasn't no justice. My brother's gone and all she gets is three years probation," the victim’s brother said.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Woman Kills Boyfriend by Sitting on Him

crush201001211046413202.jpg

A woman in Cleveland pleaded guilty to sitting on her 120 pound boyfriend and killing him.

Police said Mia Landingham and Mikal Middleston-Bey, who have three children together, got into an argument in August. During the altercation Landingham sat on Middleston-Bey.

Landingham pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
    Her attorney told said there was a long history of domestic abuse in the relationship. He asked the judge for leniency and pointed out she has no prior criminal record.
    Landingham she was sorry for squashing the father of her children.

"I just want to say that I am sincerely sorry about this situation. I wish I could take it back,” she said.
    Landingham was sentenced to three years probation and 100 hours community service. She was immediately released from jail.
    The victim’s family said they were surprised that she got no additional jail time.

"So basically you can say that I can go sit on somebody and get probation? I feel there wasn't no justice. My brother's gone and all she gets is three years probation," the victim’s brother said.

Can you say cheeeeez buga? WITH FrIs?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow, I see something new everyday.:n00b:

Luckily for me, I have avoided death in this manner by having the women I've been involved with meet certain criteria before dating them...

Not dating someone who can kill me by sitting on me is pretty high up on the list.:laugh:

Top Bottom