• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You threw down with the infamous Mars Hill Charity Riders and lived to tell about it???

:bowdown:

Grew up in Eagletucky brother. We give as good as we get.
    1st one I came out and some idiot was sitting on my springer rolling the throttle and making vrooom noises trying to impress his buddy's. Nobody sits on my scooter. That was a good one. There were a few teeth on the ground after. I left with all of mine and a few extra bumps and bruises.....:)
    2nd time it was a scuffle that I still have no idea what it was about and yeah....we all lived.
    I have a few good friends that used that as a regular watering hole for a while. Good folks.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Note to self: Don't go to Mars Hill.

all is welcome

deliverance4.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yet another case of an overzealous little tyrant from the last bastion of freedumb. Yeah, another Texas cop has made the news for being a douchebag. Here we have the case of a cop chasing down and tackling a woman who didn't want to talk to him. Not unreasonable, given their history as a profession in the long horn state. No charges filed against her and nothing's going to be done to officer dumbass. Why people like that third world crap hole police state is beyond me.

"Overzealous little tyrant", "last bastion of freedumb", "being a douchebag","officer dumbass","why people like that third world crap hole police state is beyond me."

Good thing your name is not Trooper...You may have been banned for that little tirade and your name calling....:yesway:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Mars Hillians were ran out of Martinsville may years ago because they made Martinsville look bad. Over the years, they have only regressed in their "ways of the world".

:):

I heard someone say that they were the folks leaving Martinsville for West Laffayette, but their pick-ups broke down in Mars Hill.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I watched the full video and honestly, she comes off as pathetic. I mean, in the same way as a woman that has to call for a man to come solve all her problems. She's fearful of a cop on a motorcycle? Now maybe there's some history of abuse, but I don't know...

And I think "tackling" is an overstatement.

But, hey, let's not let this side of the story inhibit the cop bashing.

EDIT: After watching it again, she can only say in regards to an abduction, "I bet it's happened before." In other words she had no good reason to be afraid (unless she spends a lot of time watching Lifetime movies). She even says in the interview, "it was clear he was a police officer."

Maybe I'm the weirdo, but when an officer says, "hi, can we talk?", my first instinct isn't to run.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I heard someone say that they were the folks leaving Martinsville for West Laffayette, but their pick-ups broke down in Mars Hill.

Actually the are is populated with those fleeing Kentucky coming north for work. Cars ran out of gas or broke down right in the area. They were the broke Kentuckians.
    Now the more well to do Kentuckians made it up as far as Eagledale before suffering the same set backs. They all found work at Allisons in Speedway and lived happy lives.....:)

Or so I have been told. I grew up in EagleTucky.

Top Bottom