• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Tomorrow is the day. It's supposed to be hot, so if you're one of those that wilts in the heat, start hydrating now.

The schedule is divided into several sessions, some on the range and some inside. The bays that we will be using all have covered areas, so you won't be standing out in the sun. The inside sessions will allow time to cool off.

Should be an excellent day!
    Any last minute questions?

002_zpscd3877a6.jpg Photo by downrange72 | Photobucket

The armaments are ready to load in the morning.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Jeepcrazed did a fantastic job or organization and registration. We had 34 women on the range shooting today. I would estimate 10 of those had never fired a shot previously. I have some picture and a little video I will try and throw together. The event seemed to be a great success. It was a very safe bunch on the range.

Thanks to Jackson, Jason, Mike, Jeff, Adam, Gary and Craig for their help as range officers. We could not have had a successful event with you guys.

A big thanks also goes to the Limhangers of the Wabash Valley for their assistance and support with this event.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Jeepcrazed did a fantastic job or organization and registration. We had 34 women on the range shooting today. I would estimate 10 of those had never fired a shot previously. I have some picture and a little video I will try and throw together. The event seemed to be a great success. It was a very safe bunch on the range.

Thanks to Jackson, Jason, Mike, Jeff, Adam, Gary and Craig for their help as range officers. We could not have had a successful event with you guys.

A big thanks also goes to the Limhangers of the Wabash Valley for their assistance and support with this event.

Anytime Coach. I enjoyed helping. It was a joy to see the progression of confidence in everyone as the day went on. :yesway:. What a fantastic group that was eager to learn. It was awesome to still see some shooters plinking away in bay 2 at 5:45 p.m. :D

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I was pleasantly surprised by the number of ladies that showed up.
    I had a great time working with them.
    I think most of them had a good time and I don't recall any of them calling me bad names when they were finished shooting my stage.
    I think that means that I was reasonably well behaved.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    I was pleasantly surprised by the number of ladies that showed up.
    I had a great time working with them.
    I think most of them had a good time and I don't recall any of them calling me bad names when they were finished shooting my stage.
    I think that means that I was reasonably well behaved.

Not even your wife, daughter, or future daughter in law...you had a good day...lol

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach....you gonna post the videos you took? Chloe wants to see herself shooting the Saiga 12.

Sorry for the delay. The family and I were walking the battlefield at Gettysburg the last couple of days. My respect for the men of the 20th Maine could not be greater.

Top Bottom