• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Excellent. Now if only I had a reason to go to Kansas.

...barbed wire museum?

...quail hunting?

...Dodge City?

...Custer museum?

...ummm, amber waves of grain?

Anyway, good for KS. When I was there (thanks again, US Army) they didn't have their own permit, let alone recognize other states' permits.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You forgot Kansas City BBQ.

Thanks to Gov Brownback, Kansas now has the best Concealed Carry reciprocity in the nation!
    Does that mean Kansas recognizes the non-existent licenses from Illinois, Vermont, and everywhere else that does not even issue licenses? Because if not, I fail to see how Kansas's reciprocity is any better than Indiana's.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    OK :dunno: Anyone have decent reason for me to even consider visiting Kansas?

History, lots of old west and civil war history there. Great Basketball. Hot college girls in Lawrence. FUGLY ones in Manhattan. Oregon trail (my old houose was 1/4 mile from ruts in the prairie that were from the Oregon trail.)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Copycats! Indiana law has recognized all other states permits for years, not to mention all other countries. Still a far cry from constitutional carry.

KevinJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    In addition to the world's largest ball of twine, I think on Hwy 54 West of Pratt there is the world's largest hand dug well. Near Minneola we limited out on phesant the first day before noon. Others have also mentioned white tail. My cousin lives west of Kingman and the damn dear are all over. Not the scrwany starving things you see in Brown County but corn fed ones. And if your an adrenaline junke, visit now thru Jine for the exciting tornado season.

Top Bottom