Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustAMom

Plinker
    Jul 23, 2012
    Beech Grove, IN
    I am doing my part, too! Just picked out, a beautiful Springfield XDs, that will be in my hot little hands, before the move. Just trying to do my part to lighten the load, for moving day!!!!

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    any more progress pics? I just love to look at pictures:popcorn:

What bloodman wants.....he gets!!

HOW ABOUT SOME UPDATED PICS!!!

FRONT OF THE STORE:

DSC_5754.jpg

RETAIL AREA:

DSC_5759.jpg

DSC_5756.jpg

DSC_5757.jpg

DSC_5758.jpg

RANGE HALLWAY:

DSC_5764.jpg

DSC_5762.jpg

DSC_5764.jpg

DSC_5771.jpg

CLASSROOM:

DSC_5767.jpg

DSC_5769.jpg

DSC_5769.jpg

SSNFA EAST's NEW MANUFACTURING OFFICES (WAIT UNTIL THE SLATBOARD AND GUNS GO UP!!):

DSC_5766.jpg

DSC_5779.jpg

DSC_5783.jpg

DSC_5784.jpg

RANGE AREA UPDATE PICS: TOP SECRET!!!

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Any estimates for an opening day?

I talked to Micheal this morning and she said the retail side was about finished now, just had to move some display cases from the current store when they move to the new store in about 8 weeks after the new range is finished and ready to use (there installing it now). No day has been set just yet that I know of but they plan a Big Grand Opening weekend when they do.

It could be the last weekend in October (about my Birthday). Happy Halloween.

flightsimmer

Master
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    hope the place isn`t so nice we can`t afford it:)

The more people who use this facility, the lower they can keep the prices. After all, would you make a 1.3 million dollar investment without worrying about paying for it?
    It's going to be real nice and will draw people from all over central Indiana maybe even Edinburg.
    I think this will just be the beginning. I have always envisioned an all inclusive facility. Firearm sales and related products, shooting range, instruction and training, reloading supplies, gunsmithing, NFA and maybe even archery products (though Greg said no). who knows what it could grow into and be a benefit to all. We'll see.

BravoMike

Expert
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Looks like a fantastic facility! Can't wait untill its done and we can check it out.
    Hopefully it'll be done by late October for my wife's birthday!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Can't wait for the grand opening. The wife has a new Bersa BP9CC and is really wanting to get into shooting. I would be interested in getting her some instruction on CC in a classroom setting. Looks like BGF has hit a homerun.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Quick update!!!

Things are moving along very nicely. Range prices have been set, hours have been set, "soft opening" date has been set, new inventory has been ordered, some new hires of long time friends and subcontractors have been made already (more to be announced in the future so please don't ask just yet) and the retail side is almost 100% done!!!

We are still finalizing the range construction with Action Target of Utah and finishing up the "SSNFA EAST" title I and title II (NFA) manufacturing office space.

SSNFA will have big announcements about its business structure after October 3, 2012 which will not effect current or "pending" customers, but will be a great improvment to future customers.

We can say that you east side hunters will be very happy come fall!!

MORE SPECIFIC DETAILS AND UPDATED PHOTOS COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!

Corey A. Shaffer
    Drector of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

Top Bottom