• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am trying to figure out a better way of hosting the pics right now before I make many changes

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    The previous user was correct with regards to Photobucket. It tried to take me to the app store 3 times before it even allowed me to get to the site and then blasted me with pop-ups once I actually got in. I gave up on trying to navigate the galleries after about 5 minutes. Honored to see my Springfield on there though.

if you're interested in upgrading your sites, I could talk to our IT guy and get a cost estimate. He does a lot of freelance work for local businesses. Granted, I'm in South Florida now but I'm pretty sure he could figure something out. He creates programming aimed at maximizing logistic efficiency as well.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Updated OP with Flickr link. I still have a bunch to add but this is helping me review each album and pic. I have to go through and grab each Photobucket pic one at a time.

hetfield1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Allen,

Interested in having a pistol cerakoted. Tried sending a PM but I don't have enough posts. Can you send me one, then I can respond. Much appreciated!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    You can also call Allen at Diamond Collision. He can take gun related calls while at work.....

Allen,

Interested in having a pistol cerakoted. Tried sending a PM but I don't have enough posts. Can you send me one, then I can respond. Much appreciated!

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    You can also call Allen at Diamond Collision. He can take gun related calls while at work....��.

No offense, but the best way to contact me is text my cell at 317-833-4087 I am really trying to reduce the amount of gunsmith related calls going through Diamond Collision front office.

Some days I think I could open another business, thanks to the people of INGO

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    No offense, but the best way to contact me is text my cell at 317-833-4087 I am really trying to reduce the amount of gunsmith related calls going through Diamond Collision front office.

Some days I think I could open another business, thanks to the people of INGO

Should get a separate Google Phone number or something - have it go directly to a voicemail system. Have a simple outgoing message about how you'll get back with them as soon as you can. Then, when you have a chance to get to it, you go through the VMs and write down information in order to call back later. This would leave you "free" to work as you see fit doing car stuff and not be interrupted with "side job" stuff until you decide.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Should get a separate Google Phone number or something - have it go directly to a voicemail system. Have a simple outgoing message about how you'll get back with them as soon as you can. Then, when you have a chance to get to it, you go through the VMs and write down information in order to call back later. This would leave you "free" to work as you see fit doing car stuff and not be interrupted with "side job" stuff until you decide.

I have a separate number the 317-833-4087.

I am just working on getting people to be aware of it

Top Bottom