'Merica
    Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    if the Brits and the Franc's want to invade I don't care but not our boys we're spread to thin the way it is. we cannot react with enough force
    if another Katrina/real war were to occur.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    if the Brits and the Franc's want to invade I don't care but not our boys we're spread to thin the way it is. we cannot react with enough force
    if another Katrina/real war were to occur.

I have to agree with you here, with the prior down sizing of our military, our troops fighting on so many fronts it does leave us very thin for anyting that requires our troops in the homefront or at elast something closer to home.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    we cannot react with enough force if another Katrina [...] were to occur.

Could be a good thing. Maybe then Americans won't be disarmed and locked in FEMA camps? :dunno:

I have to agree with you here, with the prior down sizing of our military, our troops fighting on so many fronts it does leave us very thin for anyting that requires our troops in the homefront or at elast something closer to home.

The military hasn't been downsized in any meaningful way. Maybe the next president will do better.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Could be a good thing. Maybe then Americans won't be disarmed and locked in FEMA camps? :dunno:

The military hasn't been downsized in any meaningful way. Maybe the next president will do better.

If the sheeple choose to be locked in the FEMA camps that's there choice. I have in-laws that live in hurricane areas and they have bug-out plan for when the SHTF, and it in no ways involves extra guberment intervention beyond the usual intrusions. Chance favors the prepared mind; with hurricanes you know they are coming usually days in advance.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If the sheeple choose to be locked in the FEMA camps that's there choice.

The disarming and detaining of citizens during Katrina did not strike me as the most voluntary of affairs.

Regardless, I'm glad we agree about Libya. But I do believe we'll have boots on the ground very shortly. We probably do already.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    People like Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller are talking about U.S. military invading Libya. Given the strings that their organization pulls, it expect the presidency to act accordingly.

Policy Meetings 267

Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Our fearless leader who was/is so oppsed to having ground troops in the middle east send ground troops to Libya? No way! It'll never happen...
    picture.php

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    CFR President Richard Haass Calls for NATO Occupation of Libya

The Council on Foreign Relations is the globalist thinktank that every president for the last 90 years uses to populate his cabinet. Obama's Cabinet being no exception. Yesterday, the CFR President wrote an Op-Ed calling for a NATO invasion of Libya. His minions are now advising Obama that its time to deploy ground troops.

The Brits are ready. The U.S. will be there too.

Libya Now Needs Boots on the Ground - Council on Foreign Relations
    Now Nato has to deal with its own success. Some sort of international assistance, and most likely an international force, is likely to be needed for some time to restore and maintain order. Looting must be prevented. Die-hard regime supporters will have to be defeated. Tribal war must be averted. Justice and not revenge need to be the order of the day if Libya is not to come to resemble the civil war of post-Saddam Iraq in the first instance, or the chaos (and terrorism) of Somalia and Yemen down the road.
    richard-haass.jpg

Libya war: British troops may act as peacekeepers after Gaddafi's downfall
    Hundreds of British soldiers could be sent to Libya to serve as peacekeepers if the country descends into chaos, Downing Street indicated last night.

article-2029013-0D87579F00000578-685_233x423.jpg

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This will not go well. Not well at all. I pray we stay the hell out of it with ground forces.

Can't Obummer just talk to them, some flowery platitudes, give a few wonderful speeches from his teleprompter and it will all be better in the morning?

Getting rid of a dictator in that manner leaves a power vacuum with 2 factions fighting over which will fill that void. The fundamentalist Islamics and the westernized political leaders. Yea, let's get in the middle of that fight.

Where are all the peaceniks that ragged on Bush with this BS Obama is doing in Lybia? We don't even have a dog in the fight, yet here we are...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom