Would a ban make you reconsider your EDC?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't know. I guess I'd carry my Glock 29 more, or maybe one of the 1911s when OC'ing. I have 10 round mags for my CZ 75 Compact, but don't think I'd be able to bring myself to use them. I think for CC, I'd probably keep carrying one of the CZs with either 14 or 16 round mags. Whatever I'd do, it would be in line with my principles rather than those of some California wind bag.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, it could be an excuse to buy another gun. Never let a crisis go to waste ;)

Interesting quote: "Never let a crisis go to waste." I believe that quote is attributed to Rahm Emanuel, Obama's former advisor or chief of staff and who is now Mayor of Chicago. As the mayor of Chicago he has presided over Chicago becoming one of the absolute murder capitals of the USA with over 510 murders perpetrated. Of the 510 I've heard like 90+% were committed with guns and most of those by gangs. All this in a city with some of the toughest gun control laws in the USA. But, in the generic sense, it is a good reason to buy another firearm. Bravo!:):

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Yes. I would probably start carrying my G34 more often because the way I see it, a ban like that around here will lead to fighting in the streets.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    NO. They can kiss my ass.

Im not limiting myself to make them feel better. The extra 5 rounds in my G19 make me feel better and could mean the difference in my or my loved ones survival.

It will not effect my 1911s

DestructionDan

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    IN KY
    If 2-7 extra rounds of ammo is so bad, guess i'll just be a criminal.
    Not going to chance something that is not broken. Because some anti gun freak thinks they are bad, or wants to limit my fair fight ability. I'll still carry 15, 17 and a 33rd Glock mag everywhere I go. Mind you the 33rd mag is in the truck so not sure it's covered by EDC

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Uh, no. Biden says the best protection is a double barrel shotgun so that is what I carry under a trench coat. I had a hell of a time finding a holster so had one custom made.

Top Bottom