• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Walter1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    I have purchsed ammo off of Armslist with no problemon several different occassions. Did have phone calls with seller before meeting. No Problems encountered yet. There are silly people everywhere. Just be cautious.

Dino81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hobart
    IMO its a lot like craigslist, sometimes u have to wade thru a lot of BS and idiots to find something and to NOT deal with a complete moron.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I've bought two guns and sold some ammo on there. even sold my truck on it never had any problems. just meet in a neutral location and maybe bring someone with you. just use common sense!
    the biggest problem right now is finding decently priced stuff. its full of idiots buying all the ammo from Walmart and unloading it for tripple the cost.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I have bought some ammo at fair price when I had to , talk to seller set up a meeting got what I paid for would do it again

gemihur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Armslist is OK. Alot less of an arena for public nuisance than the bay.
    Just go gently into that good night.
    Build a rapport with your transacter so that you don't feel pregnant bringing issues to him after the fact or better yet get clarification of anything that you're in doubt of prior.
    If you don't receive complete cooperation, :shady: ,abandon the purchase ... more fish, ya know!:drama:

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I have done 3 deals on Armslist. 2 I purchased, and 1 I sold. All 3 deals went down good with no issues. You just have to do your homework and be careful, just like anywhere els.

Top Bottom