• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    86425d1356035526-bullet-casing-pen-kits-tubed-casings-available-samplecasings.jpeg

86427d1356035526-bullet-casing-pen-kits-tubed-casings-available-pens.jpeg

I've been experimenting with a few different pen blanks and brass case combinations and curious what the market would be for this set up. I can combo wood (stained or natural) any color acrylic, or another brass case for the top section.

I'm starting to really dig this concept, what's your thoughts? :patriot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I fondled several pens that a guy had at Adrian Orchard's open house a few weeks before Halloween.

While pretty danged cool - and most were quite beautiful - I'd not buy one. I'm a PaperMate clicky-pen kind of guy. Simple & inexpensive.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Depending on the ink/pencil lead and the robustness of the mechanism, I could definitely see me getting one or two. I like the concept.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    You should add a poll to thos thread. What would the price be? That would probably be your biggest factor. I think they are neat and would probably be a yes for two if the price is right.

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    The pen parts are a kit, but the machining of the brass and fabrication of the pen plus the lathe work involved on the wood is all hand crafted and takes a skill level set.

I can and have made these. All of the metal parts are part of the kit. I turn the top section on the lathe. I did a few with elk antler and they turned out really nice.

Top Bottom