• Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    See, we need to discuss these things because it could be important!
    Good point! Brings something else to mind.

Let's say for the sake of discussion those things are smarter than we may suspect. You guys think they might actually carry, and if so what would a squatch choose to pack?

Are they running with the Glock or 1911 crowd or would they lean more toward cheap throw down pieces like a High Point? I mean it's not like they drive cars or anything and would have to worry about leaving a HP in the car in this heat and having the darn thing melt while they are in 7-11 knocking the bottom out of the slurpee machine.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good point! Brings something else to mind.

Let's say for the sake of discussion those things are smarter than we may suspect. You guys think they might actually carry, and if so what would a squatch choose to pack?

Are they running with the Glock or 1911 crowd or would they lean more toward cheap throw down pieces like a High Point? I mean it's not like they drive cars or anything and would have to worry about leaving a HP in the car in this heat and having the darn thing melt while they are in 7-11 knocking the bottom out of the slurpee machine.

I'll bet they hold their foh-tays sideways for the KILL SHOT!

I just realized that we could also have some valuable byproducts of a good 'Squatch carcass. After the meat is harvested, we could run the rest through a juicer and sell it as an electrolyte replacement drink: SquatchAde.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'll bet they hold their foh-tays sideways for the KILL SHOT!

That doesn't make any sense at all. Sasquatch doesn't wear his fur down below his butt or wear any obvious bling. He seems to be more the rugged outdoorsman type. I'm thinking long gun- possibly a 12ga or AK or if he's feeling old-school a Henry repeater...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That doesn't make any sense at all. Sasquatch doesn't wear his fur down below his butt or wear any obvious bling. He seems to be more the rugged outdoorsman type. I'm thinking long gun- possibly a 12ga or AK or if he's feeling old-school a Henry repeater...

It's a regional thing.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Actually, it is his weapon of choice because his fingers are TOO BIG to fit inside the trigger guard of any other weapon.

DUH Rhino, hold his foty sideways.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Yes I would.

And then tell what you would do with it? (or tell why not if you chose no)(Really, No? WTH are you gonna do, smoke a bong with it and watch the stars?)

I would take pictures where I dropped it and in the back of my truck, drive it home, stick the carcass in a big freezer or freezers, contact my attorney and go from there.

Possibly contact Bill O'Reilly for an interview.

Write a book, maybe call it Growing up Sasquatch, Real Sasquatch Hunters or The Sasquatch Diaries.

Then write a cook book, 101 uses for a dead Squatch.

Yes, first with my 10 MP camera, then my hi def camcorder.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Well that settles it. I wasn't sure about shooting Sasquatch before, but it sounds like the whole paranormal mystery monster group is becoming an armed syndicate. So, is the Loch Ness monster sporting torpedoes?

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Actually, they are all more heavily armed than you think. They are all extra terrestrials that monitor our advancement in weaponry along with social development of course. The only times we get glimpses of them is when they "uncloak" themselves to take a whiz. Sometimes they get caught warping in and out of the time continuum as well, but that's a whole other story.

I'm pretty sure any direct attack would result in immediate confirmation of our impending doom as a species. We would be promptly eradicated or possibly captured and sold in an alternate universe as a delicacy.

Just sayin...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    We would be promptly eradicated or possibly captured and sold in an alternate universe as a delicacy.

Hmmm... for a second I thought you were going to say "sold in an alternate universe as sex slaves. I'm rooting to be bought by an independent Orion slave girl.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Hi Gang, Just to round out this thread, I FOUND SASQUATCH!!!!! I found him in the check out aisle at Walmart of all places, in the beef jerky section. He comes in 2 flavors, regular and spicy! I kid you not!!!

And BOY is that sucker UGLY!!! If fact, one might say he's downright bufugly! And of all places, Walmart! Well, with the other people I've seen frequent that place, ever since Bill showed me some of the blips on "Walmart People", I think you could find just about anything or anyone there.

But who knew?.....He comes in flavors! So, ok, THAT I might shoot, just cuz he'd scare me to death if I didn't. And forget dating or keeping as a pet, he reminds me of my ex-husband! Just a bit more fur in several places but the "chicken legs" were a dead giveaway. Ohhhhh, bad pun! ROFL! Also probably TMI! LOL

So you win, YES, I'd have to say I'd shoot Sasquatch, even if I did bring it home, our dogs would try to kill it out of sheer ugliness! EWWWWW!

Bill! Make it Dead! Make it go away! Make it GONE! Get that pitiful thing away from me!
    :ar15:
    May the light at the end of the tunnel NOT be the gleam of bufuglys beady little eyes! (shiver) Talk about being creeped out!
    7th Stepper

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Once the Planet of The Apes movie airs, will this thread just morph in to that subject?

I hope not, this thread is serious and should stay that way............ :rolleyes:

762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I don't think I'd shoot any living creature unless I wanted to eat it, or felt it was a threat to me. Canadian geese excluded from above statement. I hate those damn things.

Top Bottom