Wouldn't it be funny if the new Pmags had a factory defect?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I mean, hypothetically speaking, all these people are buying up all the pmags they can find, and lots of them are the new pmags.

could you imagine if they had an issue with them, like bad casting, issues with the polymer, etc, and had to recall all of them

:bash:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I mean, hypothetically speaking, all these people are buying up all the pmags they can find, and lots of them are the new pmags.

could you imagine if they had an issue with them, like bad casting, issues with the polymer, etc, and had to recall all of them

:bash:

I venture to say alot of the people who have panic purchased them may never know as they will never use them...

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Got a call from a friend who is a dealer. He offered me $30 each for 10 new-in-wrapper PMAGs, that he knew I had. He is sold out and cannot even get a backorder of mags. I declined his offer.

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Got a call from a friend who is a dealer. He offered me $30 each for 10 new-in-wrapper PMAGs, that he knew I had. He is sold out and cannot even get a backorder of mags. I declined his offer.

Nobody can find them. We are catching hell for finding 29 of them that I paid a lot more than that for. Positive note that shipment did have 1 black on in it!!!! LOL

Last edited:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Nobody can find them. We are catching hell for finding 29 of them that I paid a lot more than that for. Positive not that shipment did have 1 black on in it!!!! LOL

I still think i'd take more pride in putting "sold out" sign up instead of jacking up prices for no reason..:dunno: if you can find them at more than $30 each i'm sure someone wanting to buy them can as well..

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I still think i'd take more pride in putting "sold out" sign up instead of jacking up prices for no reason..:dunno: if you can find them at more than $30 each i'm sure someone wanting to buy them can as well..

I take pride in keeping the doors open, making money and employing people. I'd love to kick it and hang out for the next few months with the people who stop in, we joke at the shop that we are going to start holding Euchre tourneys when we sell out of guns, but this is my income, my family's supper comes from my income, as do all the other employee's up to and including the store owner. Sure we all shop the same sites right now to find stuff, and we all see the crazy that has happened, but it will turn around, always has and will this time.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    My friend is seeing them go for up to $75 each on Ebay, craigslist, ect.

I recently gave three mags to a friend who bought an AR on Black Friday and only had one 10 round mag. Sold a couple mags to a guy at work for $15 each, for his new Black Friday AR.

I remember the "94 ban" and have been purchasing mags since the ban lifted in 2004.
    These prices are amazing to me. I remember new-in-wrapper 30-round OK mags for $4 each, in 1986.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    You know what would be hilarious? If Diane Feinstein had a massive stroke. I would never stop laughing.

Mcolson181

Marksman
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    SE Indiana
    I read that magpul is producing Black mags only for now but not sure where I found it. Does anyone know if they are all new Gen or are they still making previous Gen's?

Top Bottom