• ...and so much more!
  • Glock22c

SHEEPDOG
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    N.E. IN
    My Bowfishing Team Is hosting the N.E. Indiana SPRING FLING in support of the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT on May 18-19,2013

100% OF PROCEEDS GO TO WWP

This is an ANY WATER tournament

3 man teams at $100 per team with a $25 discount per member that is or has served in the military

Prizes awarded to the top teams in the following catigories:
    Total numbers of fish/BIG 10/
    smallest and largest of carp/gar/bowfin/ect

I have several prizes already donated

working on getting Food for the Kickout and coffee and doughnuts at the weigh in

let me know if there is anything that you would like to donate to the cause

thank you in advance for your support of our nations GREAT heros and Indiana bowfishing!

Thank you and GOD Bless AMERICA!
    Dan Glock
    danglock45@gmail.com:patriot:

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I will not support them. They are anti-religion. Take a look at their Board of Directors: Board of Directors - Wounded Warrior Project

Now take a look at their Executive Staff: Executive Staff - Wounded Warrior Project

It's like being at a klan rally when you look at their staff. I saw this several years ago and knew I couldn't this organization.

All these white faces is not a statistically natural occurrence. There are 31 executive or management positions listed here. I do not see any persons of color. This organization appears to have a policy of purposely not placing persons of color in executive or managerial positions.

I encourage others not to support this organization. There are much better Vet organizations out there that you can support.

Last edited:

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    As others have said, WWP will no longer get any support from me due to some of their policies regarding guns and recently religion.

As for them being racist Klan wannabes....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom